$200 from Ace gets you . . . .

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
new jumps in back yard.
6x10x10 start box - 5x10W spine - 5x10W spine - 180 bowl with

small pump line on top - dubs at the ends of the spins for pumping

and hipping into and out of both ways on the spines.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
you should get that 2002 on the road.
its a 1602 i got off craigs list for free. it sat next to this tree in a ditch for 20 years! its pretty hagered but has good glass. i have a square light
i am working on slowly inside the shop.

Sep 20, 2007
Champaign, IL
Pretty Sweet!

I am still trying to figure out what I am doing with my backyard. I have about 100X40 or so to work with so I would like to get something built.

On another note, how do you like the Dobermann with 24's? I just picked up a Pinscher and have it built up quite well. I have toyed around with the idea of lacing 24's up though to give it a try. What are the big differences really as I have only ever ridden BMX and 26".

Dan

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Pretty Sweet!

I am still trying to figure out what I am doing with my backyard. I have about 100X40 or so to work with so I would like to get something built.

On another note, how do you like the Dobermann with 24's? I just picked up a Pinscher and have it built up quite well. I have toyed around with the idea of lacing 24's up though to give it a try. What are the big differences really as I have only ever ridden BMX and 26".

Dan
i love my pincher, but love it more rigid and 24ed.

it is more forgiving on dirt than a 20. but not a monster truck like 26.

if i did anything diff i would do a custom Ti 20 with 135 rear and discs.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
bcd - looks great - I'm doing a similiar thing in my backyard - dirt spines that will feed into a berm and then some rollers coming back. I need to take some pics of it. The only difference is that half of mine is made of wood for a mini ramp.

Dan - 100x40 should be plenty of room for something fun - my setup is in about half that space (50x20) - or I guess I should say a 1/4 of the space.

Sep 20, 2007
Champaign, IL
i love my pincher, but love it more rigid and 24ed.

it is more forgiving on dirt than a 20. but not a monster truck like 26.

if i did anything diff i would do a custom Ti 20 with 135 rear and discs.

I may give it a try at some point. I am a little better off with mine because I am running a Zocchi 4X pretty stiff and at only 72 mm of travel. (NemPro)

As far as the lot.... it's plenty big enough. I just need to figure out how much work/time/money I want to or can commit. The problem is that I own this house at college. I don't rent it, so I can build stuff. The problem comes in a couple years when I need to move and sell the house. Everyone who helped build will not be here to help tear down (I'm possibly the youngest of the riders around here that would help) and that is going to be a lot of time (whether the ramps are dirt or wood) to get the yard looking like most people want to see a yard again....