Quantcast

2001 Z1 another one in running

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
I have a trek 6700 and weigh 145lbs and i am between a new 2002 Rockshox Psylo SL for 250 because the trails here i would need the adjustability between travels for all diff kinds of riding i wanna do. But someone suggested a 2001 zocchi z1 and was wondering if i should go for one that i found used for under 200. He says it doesn't have much cosmetic problems just few scratches and he used it for a year at 4". Does the warranty last lifetime and would i be able to just send in if problems appear and stuff.

What do you guys think psylo sl or z1? I do trail/xc riding and soon DH/FR.

Originally posted by mobius
I have a trek 6700 and weigh 145lbs and i am between a new 2002 Rockshox Psylo SL for 250 because the trails here i would need the adjustability between travels for all diff kinds of riding i wanna do. But someone suggested a 2001 zocchi z1 and was wondering if i should go for one that i found used for under 200. He says it doesn't have much cosmetic problems just few scratches and he used it for a year at 4". Does the warranty last lifetime and would i be able to just send in if problems appear and stuff.

What do you guys think psylo sl or z1? I do trail/xc riding and soon DH/FR.

Psylos will break...get the zokes.:)

Sep 14, 2001
Pleasant Hill, Cali
Same here. My buddy and I blew up two (2) Psylo SL's in one (1) day. They are well . . . pieces of poop unless you are stricly XC. If you are tempted to ride off a curb, don't get the Psylo. Peace-

-Dave-