Quantcast

2005 DVD trailer

dink

Chimp
Apr 7, 2002
Charlottesville VA
Coreride 2005 set for release Dec 15. Check out the trailer here
This DVD covers all the events we traveled to this summer - US Open, Massanutten, Snowshoe National DH, Mayhem DH and Mountaincross, Duryea Downhill, Monster Park, Diablo Domination finals, and a little more. Anyone who raced at these events could be in the DVD. We have the big names from the Open and Monster Park and a bunch of local East Coast talent racing in this movie. All original music by East Coast bands. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll go "oh s**t that's me". We have put a ton of time into making this DVD. We will be taking orders thru email starting on Dec 15. Cost is $10.00 plus shipping.

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
Bucket gives this flick two :thumb: :thumb: up!!!! Got my copy last night, and I have already watched it twice - once when I got home with it, and once before I went to work this morning. GREAT JOB J&J PRODUCTIONS!!!!!

Oh - and for you people who know Kalan - it's worth the 10 bucks just to see his footage. It's fvckin hilarious
!!!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
BUCKET said:
Bucket gives this flick two :thumb: :thumb: up!!!! Got my copy last night, and I have already watched it twice - once when I got home with it, and once before I went to work this morning. GREAT JOB J&J PRODUCTIONS!!!!!

Oh - and for you people who know Kalan - it's worth the 10 bucks just to see his footage. It's fvckin hilarious
!!!
I'm intrigued........ :think:

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
CHOP said:
You question someone's avatar with the one you have?????:blah:
It's the new Templeton 4 from Emerica.
**** my new avatar is whats up.

btw milbs i cant wait till i head home to richmond sunday for break so i can check it out.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
had this film for a little while now, I really enjoyed it, seeing people I know rippin on trails I recognize.

kliquors section makes it worth every penny