Quantcast

2005 Mustang

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
Ok if you haven’t seen one yet the new ford mustang looks nothing like the total badass concept / show car that we were teased with 24 months ago the same goes for the dodge hemi magnum but that’s another thread. Knowing that ford dropped the ball it looks like the aftermarket tuners have come outa the woodwork until ford is gonna offer the SVT mustang sometime next year. These are some from the sema show a couple of months ago. I thought I would like the saleen but the tiger racing is my favorite in this group.

tiger racing

Saleen

Steeda

Roush

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston

3dCarbon Mustang GT

H&R Special Springs Mustang GT

Westrenz and DeBerti Design Mustang

bonspeed Mustang

Mustang Racing Technologies

Ford Racing Performance Parts Mustang

Ford Mustang GT-R Concept

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
Echo said:
I've never been a fan of Fords or Mustangs, but I have to admit that car looks sweet :thumb:
me neither although i owned a 85 Mustang SVO

it was alway the Camaros that i came back to since Chrysler and GM don't have a "pony car" in the works the stang' is all we have right now if you want a V-8 two door american car thats somewhat affordable

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
some of those look ok... the stock models looks terrible! and for the most part continue the trend of guady, outdated, unpolished, this is a "BIG (heavy, slow) AMERICAN SPORTS CAR" styling...

the thing looks like a 1973 aston martin coupe ripoff... weak.

Ford's philosophy sucks... bring back the Bronco II! :-)dead:)

bmxr

Monkey
Jan 29, 2004
Marietta, GA
The Tiger-Racing, Steeda, and Ford Racing "Boy Racer" cars are KILLER looking. I can't wait for the new Cobra version, tho'. Should have IRS, a ~400hp 4v motor (the 5.0l "Cammer" crate engine in the FRPP catalog can't be just a coincidence), a T-56, and if they are consistent with past Cobra's, subtle, but effective cosmetic enhancements (hood, wheels, interior trim)....

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
dump said:
Ford's philosophy sucks... bring back the Bronco II! :-)dead:)

The legendary Bronco is back as Ford re-explores the origins of the sport/utility vehicle in this concept. Key design features reminiscent of the original Ford Bronco include the boxy upright roofline, short wheelbase, round headlamps, a winch and guide rollers integrated into the lower fascia, and the Bronco nameplate milled into the modern three-bar grille. The roof features separate removable sections for open-air driving, giving the look and feel of the "Baja Broncos" of the early 1970s. Exterior details include exposed door hinges, cowl vents, flared wheelwells, and unique loop-shaped door handles integrated into the door. The Bronco concept mates a 2.0-liter/128-hp intercooled turbodiesel with six-speed PowerShift transmission and Intelligent 4WD system for a powerful, sure-footed off-roader, and adds nitrous-oxide injection for a temporary 50-horse burst of power at the driver's fingertips.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
omg h and r mustang is silly sick with the racing style....daaaaaaamn

hey check out the Firepower! for chrysler's corvette/kind-of-mustang competitor

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
I'm loving the new Mustang. Of the aftermarket cars, my favorite is still the Ford Racing GTR. I was drooling over that one at the NY Auto Show last year...

I very much disagree with the '73 Aston Martin comparison... the '05 Mustang looks much more like late 60's Mustangs... That Aston reminds me of the Mercury Capri of the same era... :think: