Quantcast

2005 Norco A-Line ISCG or ISCG 05?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I did a search and nothing came up, if there is something out there, please excuse my poor seaching skillz...

So, I'm looking for a new chain-guide for my 2005 Norco A-Line. (Specifically, and LG1) Only problem is, I can't figure out if it has ISCG or ISCG 05 tabs. Does anyone know?

Or... if you can find a phone number at Norco for me, that'd be cool too, because it too is elusive... (why do companies not want us to contact them?!?!?!)

Jonny5

Monkey
Feb 13, 2007
A few days old, but it is def ISCG. But do yourself a favor and ditch the frame while you are at it. They messed up the jig for that bike- the geo is horrible!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
A few days old, but it is def ISCG. But do yourself a favor and ditch the frame while you are at it. They messed up the jig for that bike- the geo is horrible!
Yeah, I'm toying with the idea of a new frame... but this one will certainly get me through at least one more season. I dicked around on a friend's Scythe this weekend, and was surprised at how well that thing pedalled... I'll have to see what the monkeys will be selling this off-season :D