Quantcast

2006 haro extreme X6

jc777

Chimp
Dec 8, 2005
we recently got our 06 extremes into the bike shop...we have been selling these bikes very well for 3 years w/o many problems...for some reason the main pivot on the 06 version loosens up very quickly making the bike unusable...i am referring to the X6 versions which should perform like the X1 from the last several years...putting wrenches on both sides of the pivot bolt shows that the bolt is tight on both sides...has anyone else encountered this on the 06 bikes???

Apr 9, 2004
Mount Carmel,PA
Probably should contact Haro to see if this is a problem. I am not real sure about "airing dirty laundry" in public. If there is a problem Haro should know and they will fix it. I am a Haro dealer, if one of my employees started bad talking one of my products they would be gone. It's like you just killed any potential sales of one of your top selling bikes. I would never sell a bike if I knew a problem existed, but I would not advertise it unless the manufacturer wouldnt remedy it? if you need to ask this kind of question in a public forum, try the dealers forem at bicycle retailer. You don't get paid on commission do you?