Quantcast

2006 NMBS dates...wedding locations

Discussion in 'Downhill & Freeride' started by DirtDivaDH, Oct 18, 2005.

1. DirtDivaDH

DirtDivaDH Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 0
    Anyone know the dates for the tentative 2006 season? specifically for the month of July and West Coast races?

On another note, I am marrying another racer during this month, and we are looking for a cool outdoor location in Southern California. We were looking to have it somewhere with dirt jumps to have a demo during the reception, but realize this is next to impossible.
    Any ideas?:heart:

Thanks!

Please register to disable this ad.

2. S.K.C.

S.K.C. Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    4 / 10
    Wow...

"Babe, could you hold my champange - I promised the best man I'd manual roll up to the first drop with him." :D

Sounds fu@kin sweet, and very unusual I might add. That's like the kind of thing you'd hear a guy come up with - your man is very lucky indeed.

Being from the East Coast, I couldn't tell ya where the best place for such a thing would be, but half the guys on here are SoCal, so:

Fellas, give this lady a hand - anyone know a good place to do this?

3. Fshflys

Fshflys Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 1
    Too bad they've flatten the Headland's jumps, Dana Point, could've got married in the park at Golden Lantern, then gone to the jumps 1/2 mi north on Coast Hwy.

4. BAH

BAH The Red Baron

Rep/Likes:
    6 / 8
  5. Zutroy

Zutroy Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 0
    Mammoth does weddings on the mountain.

6. Transcend

Transcend My Nuts Are Flat

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 0
  7. FCLinder

FCLinder Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 0
    I can't help wit SCAL, but funny you ask. My wife and I are having our 1 year the same weekend as the NORBA race at Sugar Mt. in NC 2006. At first I thought there was going to be a problem with the race date and I would be unable to attend our first National in the South East. Well, my wife is wanting me to get back in to DH racing as much as I do. She said, we were just going to have our 1 year at the race. That was one of the coolest things she has ever told me.