Quantcast

2006 NMBS dates...wedding locations

DirtDivaDH

Chimp
Oct 16, 2005
Beautiful Moorpark, CA
Anyone know the dates for the tentative 2006 season? specifically for the month of July and West Coast races?

On another note, I am marrying another racer during this month, and we are looking for a cool outdoor location in Southern California. We were looking to have it somewhere with dirt jumps to have a demo during the reception, but realize this is next to impossible.
Any ideas?:heart:

Thanks!

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Wow...

"Babe, could you hold my champange - I promised the best man I'd manual roll up to the first drop with him." :D

Sounds fu@kin sweet, and very unusual I might add. That's like the kind of thing you'd hear a guy come up with - your man is very lucky indeed.

Being from the East Coast, I couldn't tell ya where the best place for such a thing would be, but half the guys on here are SoCal, so:

Fellas, give this lady a hand - anyone know a good place to do this?

Fshflys

Monkey
Jun 29, 2005
Too bad they've flatten the Headland's jumps, Dana Point, could've got married in the park at Golden Lantern, then gone to the jumps 1/2 mi north on Coast Hwy.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
DirtDivaDH said:
Anyone know the dates for the tentative 2006 season? specifically for the month of July and West Coast races?

On another note, I am marrying another racer during this month, and we are looking for a cool outdoor location in Southern California. We were looking to have it somewhere with dirt jumps to have a demo during the reception, but realize this is next to impossible.
Any ideas?:heart:

Thanks!
I can't help wit SCAL, but funny you ask. My wife and I are having our 1 year the same weekend as the NORBA race at Sugar Mt. in NC 2006. At first I thought there was going to be a problem with the race date and I would be unable to attend our first National in the South East. Well, my wife is wanting me to get back in to DH racing as much as I do. She said, we were just going to have our 1 year at the race. That was one of the coolest things she has ever told me.