Quantcast

2006 O-Hill Meltdown XC race

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
I could have sworn I saw a thread asking about this race yesterday. At any rate, the scheduled date this year is 4/15. There will be a Single Speed class this year, but no trials or DH or anything. There should be adds in BRO and Dirt Rag, and fliers are coming out at local shops soon.

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
Yeah I had a thread up but no one was posting so i deleted it. SO is this race gonna be a loop, and are they gonna have different classes like the last years...i geuss i need to get in shape:rolleyes:

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
Of course they will have classes, based on gender, age & ability (beg., sport, Ex/Pro). There is also a SS class this year as I said, and usually a Clydesdale class. Usually it's a brutal 5 mile lap (Ex/Pro did 4 last last year, 1 or 2 for beginner and 2 or 3 for Sport). Don't ask me to describe the course layout b/c for one thing they haven't decided yet and for another it's very difficult to describe since most trails aren't marked/named. If you want an idea, search this forum b/c there was a thread on the course layout from last year.