Quantcast

2006 Soul Cycles..check em out!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Skookum said:
Man i really like the price, style and names of Soul bikes. If i ever get a hardtail i'm getting a Soul Cycle.
I just got a Soul Monk (cx frame) on closeout for 130 bones with a fork. If they had a nice 5" trail bike I might consider that too.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
well, before the only thing needed for sponsorship was to write them a letter saying "will you sponsor me?" and you'd get a frame at cost, which was really cheap considering their frame go for sub-300!

They might as well try to get a team together that brings a little RESPECT to the table.

ufdff15

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Central Massachusetts
AA_Freeze said:
heres the finished bike, definately a BMX feel to the geometry. Hopefully they do well with the frames this year.:)
Is there any way you could measure the width of the top tubes? I had a Imperial and couldn't stand how wide the TT was my knees made me sell the frame. Also what is the HA with the pike at 95mm? And whats the complete weight?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
i love soul cycles and what they are trying to do, but those two frames look like they are following evil's example just a bit too much...

gangstamaxx

Monkey
Sep 12, 2005
CT
downhilldemon said:
how much will the sluggo cost? If its 265$ like the rest of theirs there is no way i am not getting one of them. It looks sweet!!
I am not positive on this but i think its going to be in the $350-$400 range...which is still wicked cheap for such a burly ht frame