Quantcast

2007 CHDH Race Series

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
marc, i just signed up for the first race for cdhd. i just want to beat morethenjake543. chdh is just to get out to ride and have fun unless your one of those sponsored people. we will talk more when its close.

as for sea otter, yes im going to race..
What class are you running, this year? After riding last year, I'm tempted to jump up to sport.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
As soon as I am healed brah. Prolly next month-around valentines or so I should be ready to go. Take it easy on me though.
and if your buddies think NoBras are better than this race, i can see why you would be limiting time with them. Backarsewards. I love this race. So fast...I love it.
Sounds good. Heal up. Take it easy on you? HA! You set a pretty good pace on the Clementine climb. You take it easy on me and stop making me crash. :)

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
hey JB what class should i enter you no i dont care about placing.

i was thinking expert since i have been riding so long.

and oh yea Bones wants to go but i am not sure if he will race he has no heath ins.

Marc.

P.S. did anyone go to Supercross last night in SF damn it was sick!!!

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
Sounds good. Heal up. Take it easy on you? HA! You set a pretty good pace on the Clementine climb. You take it easy on me and stop making me crash. :)
How's the brutha? You two get any ride time together lately? Tell him I said Hi. Shop stuff is coming along nicely so far...I'll keep you posted, believe me, when it's time, you'll know. H

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
How's the brutha? You two get any ride time together lately? Tell him I said Hi. Shop stuff is coming along nicely so far...I'll keep you posted, believe me, when it's time, you'll know. H
He's doing pretty good these days. He finally got a job so he could stop mooching off me. :clapping:

The only thing our schedules have in common right now is that they are both dayshift. He's off on the weekends and since I work the weekends, I only see him a few days a week when he comes out for ride a longs in the patrol car or drops by to "borrow" something.

I drove by the shop but really didn't get to take a look...keep us posted!!