Quantcast

2007 Northeast Monkey Gathering - July 20-22

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
and tell them we'll need 40 separate checks.
:rofl: I think she'd kill me. Plus, I already told her I was going to be gunning for her job (she gets to ride the trails at lunch every day!!!) Oh, I invited Jodi (that's the lady from the Pub I have been e-mailing) to join us on our rides!

And, there will be PLENTY of beer...remember last year! I made it known that we were within walking/stumbling distance :D

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Yeah But IAB's idea of a tip is to tell them to Buy Low and sell high
I think my tip would be "The more beer we drink, the more money we'll leave."

I think last time at MFDeux, we left like a 30% tip. :D

"Gee, well I had a burger, three beers, and ate some of the nachos. Here's $45."

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
my ticket to the Eastern Seaboard is booked.

will see all you freaks at the MFThree

::wonders if he got a slot in the lodge::
damn... looks like I get screwed out of the "traveled the longest distance to ride" award again:monkey:

but then again, it will be good to see you! Now I am getting excited!

:thumb:

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Ok so after talking to the wife - it looks like I'm going to have to miss this one. She has plans that weekend and I can't have little KB with a sitter all weekend. But I have been given the AOK for the next monkeyfest!!!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
anyone interested in shirts this year? it is getting pretty close to descision time!

I have a couple ideas... but with my room torn apart for summer cleaning etc. I can't do anything to extravagent!

you peeps interested? it may be better if I decide to do it, to have you preorder them?

I will have some of the regular RM shirts with me for sale without the shipping cost as well!

let me hear what you think!

anyone interested in shirts this year? it is getting pretty close to descision time!

I have a couple ideas... but with my room torn apart for summer cleaning etc. I can't do anything to extravagent!

you peeps interested? it may be better if I decide to do it, to have you preorder them?

I will have some of the regular RM shirts with me for sale without the shipping cost as well!

girlie cut - I'm in!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR

Defiantely interested! Or maybe trucker hats? ;)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003

Sweet!!! I was going to PM you and see if you were interested. I definitely think it would be easier to have everyone pre-order so you don't have to do too many of some sizes. Girlie cut or regular is fine with me. THANK YOU!!!

ya...

jollytime

King of the Kingdom
Jul 1, 2003
Vermont
I am not sure if Mrs. Jollytime and I will be in town that weekend as it falls on our anniversary and we are tossing around a trip to Montreal or the Adirondacks, but as the days go by and we don't make reservations it looks more and more like we will be in town...If we are, we are in for some riding and more!!!

The trails are sweet right now!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
I am not sure if Mrs. Jollytime and I will be in town that weekend as it falls on our anniversary and we are tossing around a trip to Montreal or the Adirondacks, but as the days go by and we don't make reservations it looks more and more like we will be in town...If we are, we are in for some riding and more!!!

The trails are sweet right now!
:thumb: YEAH!!! I will hope that you'll be available for some riding and more :D