Quantcast

2007 Northeast Monkey Gathering - July 20-22

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I don't think so. I'm looking forward to KT again and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has to plan these things as far in advance as possible. Are we planning on what seems to be the typical weekend, the third weekend in July? Would that be the 13-15 or 20-22 this year?

Synopsis (JBP, 1/29):
20-22 July is the tentative date.
Kingdom Trails in East Burke, VT.
Treesaw's working on renting the Grange hall.

Last year:
July
Fall

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I vote both :thumb:
good answer!

I have told all my friends from the Burgh about KT, and know a bunch of them want to head up, but maybe not the same weekend as MF. If I get the info from Treesaw about the lodge, book it, and we have some spare room, it will be open for all you Monkeys to come on up and fill it up!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Also, there are some 24 hour races in July to look out for.

Pats Peak July 14& 15 2007
Killington July 21 & 22 , 2007

I am most likely going to do Pats Peak as it's a whole lot less expensive than Killington.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Why don't we plan on the 20-22 for KT then. It wouldn't be a Monkeyfest without the Mama Monkey!

Besides, we can help you celebrate another completed 24 hour event (see your sig. for details)...

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
good answer!

I have told all my friends from the Burgh about KT, and know a bunch of them want to head up, but maybe not the same weekend as MF. If I get the info from Treesaw about the lodge, book it, and we have some spare room, it will be open for all you Monkeys to come on up and fill it up!
cool. It looks like I'll be headed up early June w/some of my local riding friends.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Also, there are some 24 hour races in July to look out for.

Pats Peak July 14& 15 2007
Killington July 21 & 22 , 2007

I am most likely going to do Pats Peak as it's a whole lot less expensive than Killington.
I plan to make '07 my 3rd year in a row racing pats peak

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I'd like to see an early fest and a late fest. I had a great time there (sleeping) and would love to get two in for the summer.... I'd like to see more DH involvement too...bromont was killer and killington ain't too far away.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Yeah, I think that by the end of the ride, some of the people in that group forgot I was riding with them...:D
J, you have to be kidding me! your encouragement was one of the reasons I stayed with that group past when I was feeling spent! well that and Douglas and Jozz bustin my stones! But the pace was definately pushed! I may actually be ready for it this year! it is tough riding a new place and not knowing where and when to exert the extra energy! You were killing it to say the least!