Quantcast

2007 Northeast Monkey Gathering - July 20-22

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
my schedule:

Fri=arrive noonish; then ride, drink & eat dead flesh until Sunday morning, sadly depart & head to mount snow where spirits are lifted by the sight of PRO female xc racers in lycra.
I'm gonna stow away in your car. Somebody call my boss on Monday morning and tell him I went missing will you?

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Sadly, I was also hoping to bring some ladders and bridges to play on in the yard but it looks like I'm not going to have a chance to get to the registry and get a plate for my trailer prior to departure next Friday. I guess I really should work on that cannon and get some entertainment going.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
As of right now I am still in a "probably not but still a small chance" status. I will not be there Friday, but I am holding out (slim) hope for Saturday and Sunday. I won't know for sure either way until Friday (depends on how our system upgrade is going).

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
consider me debailed...or unbailed...or....

f-it, I'll be there. Is there any room in the cabin? Would prefer not to have to borrow a tent...have my own sleeping bag though. Everybody peer pressure w00dy to come so that we can listen to "in heaven" again...

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
consider me debailed...or unbailed...or....

f-it, I'll be there. Is there any room in the cabin? Would prefer not to have to borrow a tent...have my own sleeping bag though. Everybody peer pressure w00dy to come so that we can listen to "in heaven" again...
Don't think it's the same version but I found that song too. Woody you need to come anyway.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Don't think it's the same version but I found that song too. Woody you need to come anyway.
shhh.....i originally found the song and burned the cd for him, he just kept playing it.....shhh

but that's moot, he needs to come and dj some fresh tunes this year.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
UPDATED:

Our menu (just to get all you bailers drooling ;) )

Friday Night:
Homemade Macaroni & Cheese
Fresh Garden Salad
Fresh Baked Bread

Dessert:
Cake & Ice Cream

Saturday Breakfast:
Blueberry Pancakes
Bacon
Maple Syrup
Juice & Coffee

Snacks:
Taco Dip
Fresh Fruit
Homemade Hummus
Chips & Salsa
MBC's Dip (rumored to be in attendance as well)
Homemade Sweet Breads
Gatorade Mix

Saturday Dinner:
Pub Outback (still working on our menu)

Sunday Breakfast:
Breakfast Sandwiches
Coffee & Juice

Not to mention the delicious beers that everyone brings!!!

HypNoTic

Man Whore
Aug 3, 2004
Montreal, Qc
@TreeSaw: Deyv, Isa and I will arrive late Friday night. Deyv and I will be building trails during the day around East-Hereford and Isa will join us after work, leaving from Montreal. We should be there around 11 PM I suppose.

You can keep the "homemade cheese" (ewwww), but I'd like to taste the infamous MonkeyFest TreeSaw-branded cake!

Can't wait to try my new Slayer SXC-70 at Kingdom! :sneaky:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
@TreeSaw: Deyv, Isa and I will arrive late Friday night. Deyv and I will be building trails during the day around East-Hereford and Isa will join us after work, leaving from Montreal. We should be there around 11 PM I suppose.

You can keep the "homemade cheese" (ewwww), but I'd like to taste the infamous MonkeyFest TreeSaw-branded cake!

Can't wait to try my new Slayer SXC-70 at Kingdom! :sneaky:
:thumb:

We'll be sure to save some cake for Saturday & late arrivals too :cheers:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm still only 'likely' to make it. I've been fighting a bug for the past week and too much riding over the weekend has put me on my ass again. I'm expecting to feel better but if I don't I'm staying home. Not that y'all would want to share my bird flu anyway.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I'm still only 'likely' to make it. I've been fighting a bug for the past week and too much riding over the weekend has put me on my ass again. I'm expecting to feel better but if I don't I'm staying home. Not that y'all would want to share my bird flu anyway.
If exercise isn't helping i prescribe large quantities of alcohol, I'm sure you'll find those at the Monkey HQ in East Burke starting this Friday afternoon.