Quantcast

2007 Specialized SX trail...international model?

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
So right now I have received an opportunity to purchase an '07 SX Trail at a ridiculous price. Well the thing I'm worried about is I believe it is an "International" model. And I don't really know what that means. I believe it was also called red, which doesnt exsist to my knowledge. Does anyone have any idea as to what the specs list was on the 2007 SX Trail international bikes? Maybe a picture?

This information came direct from Specialized, it's just a little iffy. And they didn't include the version the bike is "I, II, or III" but it's such a good deal I'm presuming it's the lower model.

Thanks.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
go to their website, the public side not employee, and go to the uk section. its in there. there are several paint schemes that are not on us bikes and even whole bikes not offered in the us.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Ahh...thanks.
My problem was I checked the Europe site on the work computer...it just redirected me over and over to the US SX Trails.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
yea, ive seen one its the one. think its a rust color though. . .

still sick! get it scott, your needin a squish
It slipped by...seems there was a miss communication between me and my manager. While I was at school, I presumed when I left him a voice mail telling him to order it he would, but he waited for me to call him back at my lunch hours later...when he went to check, it was gone.

boo.
Well I'll keep looking I guess.
Yay for blem bikes.