Quantcast

2008 Chile Challenge

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
I guess I better pin it then.
What sucks though is that i have to rehab my separated shoulder i sustained saturday at the second fluidride cup in two weeks. :plthumbsdown:

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
I guess I better pin it then.
What sucks though is that i have to rehab my separated shoulder i sustained saturday at the second fluidride cup in two weeks. :plthumbsdown:
No way! I seperated mine almost two weeks back at Plattekill for the first Qualifier. It's no fun.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
©2001;2932095 said:
HOLY CRAP!
hahahahaha, was it clear on top b/f this snow.
it has been raining in this area for 2 days.

still not sure if i am going. can you give me a virtual kick in the head to get me going?

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
i'd say there will be mud in the trees still in a week?

what track are they running?

MikeMac

Monkey
May 18, 2006
Track will be alpha rocks to World Cup bottom. Should be a good one!
Confirmed. Alpha rocks, World Cup finish, a few new goodies from Cap'n Carhartt thrown in. The weather looks like it's going to take a turn for the better starting today.

MM

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
Hey Mike, I just heard a rumor there will be a shuttle from Albuquerque to AF? You know anything about this?

Lars

Confirmed. Alpha rocks, World Cup finish, a few new goodies from Cap'n Carhartt thrown in. The weather looks like it's going to take a turn for the better starting today.

MM

manwithgun

Monkey
Nov 4, 2004
Hey Mike, I just heard a rumor there will be a shuttle from Albuquerque to AF? You know anything about this?
That would open up some options for me as well; otherwise there are weekly rentals for about $150.... plus the insurance and we could just duct tape the bikes to the outside...

MikeMac

Monkey
May 18, 2006

Lars
Dunno about that. I'll get on the phone with the resort to see if they know of anything. There is a rideshare forum on the racemsc site - there may be other people in the same boat whose circumstances might lend themselves to carpooling with a rental from Albuquerque.

I'll get a thread started there - post if you're interested.

Mike

May 30, 2005
A$$pen

MM
I always forget which is which. What was the upper section last year? What is the upper section called that is more of straight shot through the rock garden that we ran the year before?