Quantcast

2008 Ridemonkey NCAA Pool

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It was close, bastards! I can't even look at my bracket now.

<edit> Oregon better freakin' win a this point.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Hell I have Duke Being the national Champion!!! What was I smoking!!
:rofl:

I'm in 4th, but I've got the second highest point potential, behind DRB. 7 of my Elite 8 teams are still in, and the one that lost was supposed to go down in the round of 8. There's still hope!

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
My West region is all kinds of fvcked up, but overall my bracket is holding together. About the only thing my West region has going for it is that the team I predicted to win it is still in the hunt.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Tennessee gave me quite a scare, getting called on a travel with 4.1s left in a tied game. Luckily Butler put up an airball, so that one's going into OT. I really need a Tennessee win.

G'town's getting quite a run from Davidson. I put them into the Elite 8, but so did most everyone else, so it'd be OK if they went down.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Memphis seems to have their hands full with Mississippi State. They're hanging onto a 1pt lead. I'll be screwed if they loose. They're my winner.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Jeebus fvcking christ. Watching Memphis try to shoot (read: miss) free throws is excruciating.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I am sucking horribly in the RM pool, but I am in great shape in my office (money) pool. I am in 5th out of about 60 and I can grab more points the rest of the way than the people in front of me.

:beerjam:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Davidson is a small school of 1700 or so students. Stevew is probably hearing them go crazy right now. So Stefan Curry drops another huge second half.
Absolutely........Davidson played Carolina hard, played Duke hard and played NC State to a tough loss. They're a very good team and very much under many peoples radar. I had 'em losing the Georgetown matchup, but was secretly glad they were able to get some validation to how good they actually are. I went 22-10 on the 1st round....not bad. I don't think many saw the Siena or W. Kentucky upsets. I was hoping to get Oregon to upset Memphis, but the DUcks didn't come through on their end. Somewhere out there Gary Payton threw up a little on Saturday.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
man this has been good basketball. I was glued to cbs yesterday. I think my favorite part was watching that guy from texas airball that foul shot in the last few seconds on the game. Someone fealt the pressure.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I am sucking horribly in the RM pool, but I am in great shape in my office (money) pool. I am in 5th out of about 60 and I can grab more points the rest of the way than the people in front of me.

:beerjam:
If you used the same bracket for both, your coworkers suck at life.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
You're a complete moron if you play in multiple pools and use the same bracket in all of them.
Well, it depends how you look at things. On one hand, your odds of winning one pool are obviously higher if you use different brackets. On the other hand, you're being a pvssy, and not being confidant in your predictions. :D

Kidding, from a practical sense it makes sense to use different brackets. I mostly just wanted to take a dig at how badly your RM bracket is doing. :busted: