Quantcast

2008 Sea Otter Dual Slalom Photos

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
^ Yeah! You got them racing, people taking photos, and the crazy kids with their shirt off all in one pic. I don't know why I didn't think of that. :rofl:

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Cool pic of the bottom of Leov's shoes. was wondering how he was keeping his feet on the pedals with the non-spd soled(and slippery) shimano dh shoes. Does anyone in the states do stealth rubber re-treads, the only place i heard of was in the UK?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Cool pic of the bottom of Leov's shoes. was wondering how he was keeping his feet on the pedals with the non-spd soled(and slippery) shimano dh shoes. Does anyone in the states do stealth rubber re-treads, the only place i heard of was in the UK?
There are a few places out here that you can get it done with climbing shoes.....pretty common I'm sure. I don't know why you couldn't get it done with 'normal' shoes since they're likely to be getting soles from 5.10 anyway. Call a climbing shop and see what they say.

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee
Thanks for the photo's,cool!

So LOPES doesn't have to use a number plate ?

Is that a new design Santa Cruz hardtail Kurt Voreis is riding ? Jeez,the whole goggles with skate lid thing needs to go!

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
Thanks for the photo's,cool!

So LOPES doesn't have to use a number plate ?

Is that a new design Santa Cruz hardtail Kurt Voreis is riding ? Jeez,the whole goggles with skate lid thing needs to go!
He did. The shot was from practice. There was so much wind that day I wish I had goggles just taking photos.