Quantcast

2008 Season Photos

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Admin edit: Please limit the number of photos per post to around 3-4. That will allow the thread to be split up across multiple pages rather than being a several-megabyte single page load.

Here's the deal...I personally love seeing ride photos and I am tired of the drama so use this thread to post your Diablo photos and/or video links.

Here are the rules:
1) Post photos or video links only!
(yes, you can tell us the date, trail and rider info if you have it)
2) All non-photo posts will be deleted.
3) I shouldn't need to say it, but I will...follow the Rules posted here or take a vacation...your choice.

Now, post some pics people!!!

omarfunk

Chimp
May 8, 2007
A few pics from saturday, i wish i will have more patience to shoot but the riding always takes over my pictures.

PCinSC

Chimp
Jun 17, 2007
Just shots of random riders from Saturday afternoon. If your picture is here and you want the full-size, unedited one, PM me your email and I'll send it. If you don't see one of you here, that means I didn't get a quality shot of you, sorry.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Splitting up the big posts.

Dev

Mr. David Tufino Himself!

Random:

Mr. David Tufino Himself (man was he HUCKING hard today)

dpt852

Chimp
Aug 21, 2007
Nothing special, but just a few pics from this year. P.S. I was shooting for the Morewood team :)

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
One of Geoff Ulmer during practice at the US Open

Edit: I can't ever seem to make a post with out at least one misspelling or grammatical screw up. :bonk:

Last edited:

dkis

Chimp
Feb 9, 2007
Southington, CT
these are some pics of me and a couple of my friends...there are some pics of random people though so check them out!:banana: im wearing the red and black 661 helmet, my friend dave is wearing the brown sleeveless, and my other friend dan is wearing the grey tshirt and riding the white sunday. enjoy

May 9, 2006
NYC
A pic from first couple of goes at the wall on friday.
Now if they just put a small kicker into the sram berm and closed off and redirected everyone to hit either the progression drops or continue out along lower alpine? then that would flow so much better rather than ease back onto the trail after hitting the wall..

Attachments

Last edited:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Anyone have POV vids of the harder trails? I've only been to Diablo once and was getting my a$$ kicked on the easier trails so I've never even seen to cooler ones. I wanted to walk down 'em just to see what they were about but didn't want to get in anyone's way or inadvertently cause an accident.