Quantcast

2008 UCI world cup results anyone?

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Can anyone help me out here? After the PDFs for the 2008 UCI world cup. Need sheets for both men and women, for each of the rounds. If you find the right sheets they contain both semi-finals and finals.

I have managed to find mens results for Maribor 2008 and Schladming 2008 in my temporary internet files, but don't have the rest of them (or not tracked them down yet if I do).

Any help much appreciated - uci.ch seems to have nuked everything pre-2009 apart from world champs results.

cheers

seb

Last edited:

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
You're a star mate. People always bitch about not being able to find stuff on the UCI site - it's not great but I normally manage ok, totally failed on this attempt though. Thankyou! :)

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
It's odd, all 14 of those PDFs have a "speed" column in them, yet it seems not a single 2008 event ran a speedtrap - there's certainly no data for them in the PDFs. I'm sure that's wrong, I remember watching them on freecaster and the speedtraps popping up? Don't I? Maybe it was only 2009.

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
It's odd, all 14 of those PDFs have a "speed" column in them, yet it seems not a single 2008 event ran a speedtrap - there's certainly no data for them in the PDFs. I'm sure that's wrong, I remember watching them on freecaster and the speedtraps popping up? Don't I? Maybe it was only 2009.
2009 they switched to posting max speed. prior to that they at least used to post the average speed of the winner. bummer they don't do that anymore as that figure is more impressive (ie Sam Hill averaging over 33mph through the trees at Maribor. Crazy)

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Yeah, I never believed that Maribor figure, I think they have the track length wrong. I was there and spectated. Sure it's a quick course, and there's a couple of bits where they might be hitting 40mph briefly. 33mph average though? I don't think so personally, 25 maybe. I could be wrong.