Quantcast

2008 US Open

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
with my guess about the snow. there shouldnt be any. i have the same temp by my house and it is definitly not good for snow here

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
reason i ask is because if there is no snow then maybe Diablo is up there creating new trails and clearing stuff up right now, maybe? maybe not.... we have 2 more months to go..... can't wait....

or is the Ski park still open? i think it would be great going on a test ride.. Maybe Diablo can permit a few riders to go test a few things out in the coming weeks..... ;-) ;-)

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
reason i ask is because if there is no snow then maybe Diablo is up there creating new trails and clearing stuff up right now, maybe? maybe not.... we have 2 more months to go..... can't wait....

or is the Ski park still open? i think it would be great going on a test ride.. Maybe Diablo can permit a few riders to go test a few things out in the coming weeks..... ;-) ;-)
dont worry about it, the diablo trail crew knows whats goin on, annd when we are starting. and yes diablo has riders to "test" a few things out.

NJMX835

Monkey
Feb 17, 2007
Highland Lakes NJ
Still skiing, but if they ain't making snow on it, it doesn't have snow anymore.

All our snow melted the other day, trails should be good by this weekend.

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007

Haha, the ski slopes are in full swing here. No way is anything going on Diablo related on hill. I'd say not until late March will all the snow on the slopes be gone, still gives plenty of time for the guys to do their things on the hill.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Mr. Cook, the gentleman asked me if i was wearing the Lycra to the open, i posted a picture of my Team Colors....

What's the difference between my Team Colors (spandex) and these:

Is it the full face helmet? i will be wearing my TEAM COLORS with a full face helmet....

Some of you guys seriously need to get off that homophobic stuff....

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
Fine Mr. Steve, you win.

Anyone wanna have a superhero team this year? Like all get superhero skinsuits and train off projump?

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
on the serious side, i cannot wait to see who's going to be at the open....

i already booked the Hotel (apelacian[sp]) should be anothe great season at Diablo!