Quantcast

2009 animal commencal/new commencal bike

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
it gets even more mysterious: the Fox guy got angry when these shot were taken (not by me)
The Atherton's and the Mojo guys were both in Italy testing this week for Fox. I have been told there is some news stuff for this race season being tried out, so you possibly blew their cover.

If we could see your photos, we may be able to help you out with a description. :busted:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Burly looking shock. Maybe Fox feels the pressure from all the new shocks on the market. I would love a DH shock that doesn't use the word ProPedal :)

neverwalk

Chimp
Sep 30, 2007
Hell yeah, they don't like those photos.
You can't see exactly what they're doing, but check the plating on the fork, and look at all the telemetry they're doing. Looks like a rod on the drive-side of the swing arm to measure real wheel movement and speed, and a sensor and reader on the left fork leg and upper to measure fork dynamics. Check out the recording gear taped to the top tube, with wires running to the fork.

Lollapalooza

Monkey
Jan 22, 2007
The piggyback on the DHX looks different from what's on the market right now. As for the sneaky black tape, isn't it just covering the shock and fork dynos (like what Push does)?

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
Maybe this is a new prototype coil shock from Fox,definitly not a DHX 5.0 by the looks off that piggy bag.