Quantcast

2009 Northstar Annual Watch The Snow Melt Cam Is Here!!!!!!

proworkz

Chimp
Aug 31, 2008
Reno, Nevada
We had rain today and calling for rain during this week. Conditions at N Star should be epic.... I live 30 minutes from N Star in Reno, Nevada and the dirt here is incredible right now.....

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
We had rain today and calling for rain during this week. Conditions at N Star should be epic.... I live 30 minutes from N Star in Reno, Nevada and the dirt here is incredible right now.....
Unless you're on peavine, in which case it sucked a cock.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
There is much stoke-age happening in my laundry room where my DH bike is at. He keeps talking to me in my dreams saying, "Put that short seat-post back on me, air up the tires to 35psi, and let's his some TRUE DH!

I'm definitely going to have to listen to him.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
There is much stoke-age happening in my laundry room where my DH bike is at. He keeps talking to me in my dreams saying, "Put that short seat-post back on me, air up the tires to 35psi, and let's his some TRUE DH!

I'm definitely going to have to listen to him.
I also heard it say..... Trade me in for a new Karpiel:monkeydance:

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
<----Thread Killer Extraordinaire.

But I'll kill as many threads as is necessary to keep people away on opening weekend. I want the trails all to myself :D

I'm a on a murderous thread rampage with the awesome that is oozing from my pores into my pants.