Quantcast

2009 Paris Mt. DH Race Needs Your Help

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Wed., June the 3rd we will be having a meeting at Fitzpatrick’s Pub across from Chick-Fil-A on Laurens Rd at 6:30 to discuss the future DH Race at Paris Mt. We need Volunteer’s that are willing to step up to help make this race happen this year. The few that are involved now can’t make it happen without help, so the future of this race is in your hands. We had over 25 Volunteer’s the day of the race last year to make it happen as well as it did. Everyone that attended last year’s race had a great time and I am sure everyone can have fun again this year. So if you are serious about helping out please show up. If you have friends that may want to help out please let them know about this meeting.

Fitzpatrick’s Pub
1565 Laurens Rd
Greenville, SC 29607
(864) 233-5550

As for the Web Site, it has been down due to miss management from an outside source that we thought we could trust. We are working hard to get a new site up soon. As of right now we only have one person working on the New Web Site, so if there are any Web Developers that are willing to help out please PM me ASAP.

Please show up at the Meeting if you want to see this Race happen this year!!!!!!

If you have any questions feel free to call me at 864-630-4442

Cecil Linder:cheers:

Last edited:

j2d013

Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
G' Vegas,SC
I will help out on dig days, but I can not make out there on Wed. due to that I work 2nd shift. I helped last year on dig days and taped the the race run, and had a great time doing it. This is a great race and I really hoping to see it happen again every year. Hell this is in our backyard.........Let me know what I can do to help.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
If the Race happens? I don't like the sound of that!!!!
Like I said, if we don't have the Local Volunteer’s step up and show up this Wed then we will have to decide if we are going to go through with it or not. Spread the word about Web night to all your riding friends. If this race is going to keep happening in Greenville every year from here out it will need all the help it can get from the Local racers and riders. The 3 of us already working on it have our hands full as it is right now.

Cecil

j2d013

Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
G' Vegas,SC
I told you on every forum you have posted this on that I would help in any way possible, but I just can not make it out on Wed due tothe face that I work 2nd shift. Just let me know how I can help, design, layout, promo, digging....... whatever......

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
JD, I know you are willing to help out and work is in the way. I am only saying what I am so all the other Locals will know we need them to step up this year or it will not happen. Lets just say a lot of people say they are going to help but back out. We can't have this happen this year if we are to make it better than last years Race.

I will call you soon and go over everything with you.

Thanks,

Cecil

I told you on every forum you have posted this on that I would help in any way possible, but I just can not make it out on Wed due tothe face that I work 2nd shift. Just let me know how I can help, design, layout, promo, digging....... whatever......