Quantcast

2010 boxxer race review?

CountryBoy

Monkey
Nov 10, 2008
Reno, NV
I have an 08 Wc that I am thinking of selling to get a 2010 race or team, but I can't decide if it is worth it to get the race. I would be loosing adjustablility that I don't use to much anyway. I just like to set my suspension up and leave it and not chage any settings. Do you think it is worth the extra money for a 2010 team instead of the race. Any reviews of the race?

karpi

Monkey
Apr 17, 2006
Santiasco, Chile
I have an 08 Wc that I am thinking of selling to get a 2010 race or team, but I can't decide if it is worth it to get the race. I would be loosing adjustablility that I don't use to much anyway. I just like to set my suspension up and leave it and not chage any settings. Do you think it is worth the extra money for a 2010 team instead of the race. Any reviews of the race?
I have a friend of mine who wants his 09 team over a 2010 race. I tell him he'll loose adjustability, but after trying the 2010 race he says the added stiffness makes if a more precise fork... take it for that

Muttely

Monkey
Jan 26, 2009
well my 010 race arrived yesterday, i think its fantastic. ive spent time on teams, 40's and older races, and this is definately up there with the 40. it seems to make really good, smooth use of the travel with a decent ramp up just around town, im up on the hill all day today so will report back this evening.