Quantcast

2010 Marz 44 rc3 ti...

Willy Vanilly

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
San Jose
Hey guys, I have the opportunity to pick up the above fork for a good deal. Wondering if anyone has any ride time on one, or any 2010 Marz stuff in general. Haven't heard too much about them lately. Is it a good upgrade over an older Pike dual air (which has been a good fork to me for 3, 4 years now)? Thanks:thumb:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Anyone? Anyone have time on the rc3 cartridge?
ive only spent time on the RC3 in the 888 and i love it..especially coming off of a ATA 888.
the stock tune felt pretty good, but it opened up a lot more when i had it revalved.
i had a little bit of time on the 66 RC3 Ti and it felt damn near like my 888 did.

Willy Vanilly

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
San Jose
Thanks.

You had the revalve done by Marz or Push (do they even do work on Marz forks)? May I ask what you weigh and how the damping changed post re-valve? Better high speed oil flow I'm guessing...?

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Thanks.

You had the revalve done by Marz or Push (do they even do work on Marz forks)? May I ask what you weigh and how the damping changed post re-valve? Better high speed oil flow I'm guessing...?
Marz did it at the US Open last week and i dont think Push does anything yet for the forks. they used to do their shocks, but not anymore it seems.
im 220lbs and he reshimmed it to get more low speed compression. the HS was never a issue, but the fork lacked the small bump compliance that i was looking for. it sits lower in its travel now and he also added oil to each side.