Quantcast

2010 Mob 'n Mojave, Who is going?

bansheefr

Monkey
Dec 27, 2004
Max, save your money for a race/equiptment/training that will help you achieve your goals.
True... Save it for a road trip out west this summer, with a week of riding and a national championship to attend.

edit: However this does sound like a really sweet event.

Last edited:

lamp

Monkey
Mar 21, 2008
last year we just camped in the gravel parking lot . . . I assume this year is no different (?)

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
unless you are saying its a bad race and a waste of the kids time, then why should he not take a bike vacation oh wise man?
I think he's saying in short:

Max probably has limited funds. Spending $300 on a ticket, fees to get his bike out there, lodgining, food, etc will add up to a good amount of dough. If he wants to race/ride more this summer, saving that money and racing locally will get him more bang for the buck so to speak.

It should be a fun race none the less and Bootleg is a fun place to ride.

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
Correct on all obvious counts, JVN. In addition it is not USAC sanctioned so results will not count toward his goal. So yes it would be a waste of time and funds in his case.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm thinking I need to drive down from Reno for this.

Is it officially on? I know there were some issues with the original promoter unfortunately passing away from cancer while trying to get this going.