Quantcast

2010 NFL Football Thread

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
you forgot crying.
I like to think that Favre was crying at the end of that game. Rumor has it that Ol' Bret wouldn't even talk to Rodgers when he was a packer. Probably kills him to see them win without him.

So far the smartest thing the Jets have done was not smack-talk the Steelers.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Well, this has been a pair of sh*tty games today. Though I must say, I'm glad the Steelers are beating the Jets. Only because I want Rex Ryan to STFU.

Edit: Jesus. The Jets have 12 fvcking total yards with 1:08 left in the half. This is nuts.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
so...barring a miracle steelers vs packers, based on play today where is the money?
Game ain't over yet but if the Steelers make it they have a solid challenge. They are great against the run but have struggled with pass first teams. The Packers have a good chance to throw all over Pittsburgh.

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT
Christ almighty, how could you throw it twice on goal line before you decide to try and run? And then be stopped!! Bad play calling on the Jets

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
Nice to see Bruce Arians let Ben throw the ball on that last 3rd down. Major balls.

Go Stillllers.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
i love hearing about all the stupid "tweets" about Cutler getting hurt. funny it was from everyone not playing in a Championship game.