Quantcast

2010 NHL Playoffs Thread

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Game 2 off to a fast start...GO HAWKS!

And someone really, really ought to punch Pierre in the mouth. I love how they talk like inserting Carcillo is a game changer. Please. If he was a game changer, he wouldnt have been a healthy scratch in game 1. He is a clown.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Game 2 off to a fast start...GO HAWKS!

And someone really, really ought to punch Pierre in the mouth. I love how they talk like inserting Carcillo is a game changer. Please. If he was a game changer, he wouldnt have been a healthy scratch in game 1. He is a clown.
If I could get the game on the radio I'd be listening to that instead of the craptactuar TV commentary. Oh well.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Hawks are looking good. Now if Hossa could just take the hawks jersey off and play for some minor league team I could get behing rooting for the Hawks.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
WTF is with all the Philly love on Versus?
Jesus H. Christ, the game is tied and Hawks are up 2-0, and the network is felating the Flyers all night long.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Don Cherry looks like he came into his wardrobe by mugging a clown. Seriously, where the fvck does he get this stuff?

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
OT coming...I see Big Buff as the heeeeerrrooooo...
I don't. He's been shut down very effectively all night from what I've seen (which admittedly has only been about 1/3 of the game, in bits and pieces.)

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
WTF is with all the Philly love on Versus?
Jesus H. Christ, the game is tied and Hawks are up 2-0, and the network is felating the Flyers all night long.
Because the Flyers are owned by Comcast, who owns Versus. Owns. Owns.

OT should be fun...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Damn...game 5 here we come. Best part will be the tsn.ca boards tommorow w/ all the Criers fans proclaiming the victory and smack talking the bandwagon Hawk fans...who, according to them is every Hawk fan in existence.

Last edited:

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
How is Hartnell on an NHL team? And Pronger can that guy throw any more crosschecks in front of the net without getting called? One way to look at this is if the Flyers prolong this series that means more tax dollars for our great state.

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
I am surprised that you were able to watch the game after seeing this at the beginning. I would have thought that your mind would be other places.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I am surprised that you were able to watch the game after seeing this at the beginning. I would have thought that your mind would be other places.

i missed most of the first period.

Hatnell? Simple...best hair and playoff beard outside of a Phish show. Prolly smells of patchouli too...
he gives shelter to small woodland creatures displaced by fire in his hair and beard.

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
Yeah they played the video of her and had someone else sing also at the beginning of the game. I watched that documentary on the Broadstreet Bullies and they had some crazy record back in the 70's in games which they played that video. I think it was something like 33-6-4. It seemed to work tonight. The only problem is no one knows the words.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Do you guys think it was Quenville who called for that craptastic change in OT???

When will teams learn to change better in the 2nd periods and in the first OT periods of the playoffs????

And I can't believe Pronger gets away with all his cheap shot crap? If you went back and reviewed his attempt to hit Kane I'm sure you'll see a blatant attempt to injure elbow being thrown there. If it had landed fully (Kane sorta slipped it a bit) - it would have been a suspension-worthy hit.

C'mon Blackhawks - take care of business in Game 4 - go back home and win the damned cup in Game 5 please!