Quantcast

2010 Windrock Fall Fest

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
Sarcasm dude I was quoting the attitude of most guys out there.
Are you just givin me sh!te or did I really scratch your ride with my bars?
I always try to be respectful and careful with everyones bikes and trucks
Sorry if I scratched her for sure. I just had a dude helping me load some
crap on my truck just smash right into the side of my truck with a steel pole.
It put a tiny scratch but, I was like damn it's just a work truck don't worry about it!
You must have these bars!:D

http://www.jcwhitney.com/39-wide-handlebars/p2002102.jcwx?TID=100DF

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Got the last day of trail work done before the big leaf blow day on Friday. Got the death rock out of the spine, got all the bridges repaired, got some jumps and berms rebuilt. See everyone on Saturday

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Got the last day of trail work done before the big leaf blow day on Friday. Got the death rock out of the spine, got all the bridges repaired, got some jumps and berms rebuilt. See everyone on Saturday
You guys F-ing rule! Southern hospitality all the way.

I know us Louisville guys are pumped to meet, ride, and party with everybody.

We'll be pulling in Friday afternoon and would be more than happy to help buff the trails. Just let us know where to find you guys. We're probably going to be hiking around and sessioning things

Conrad

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
We'll be pulling in Friday afternoon and would be more than happy to help buff the trails.
Thanks for the offer, but by Friday afternoon it should be beer/ride:30 until Sunday afternoon.

For this time of year and with as little moisture there is, the trails are in pretty good shape. Tons of little things we'll do this winter but we have plenty of trails to ride. So for now its just buff and maintain. :thumb:

Steve Wentz at the solvista bike park just donated a SDG bel air special edition"sol vista" seat for the raffle!

This is looking to be the best fall ride yet weather and schwag wise !

Scuba steve might miss the raffle which means that everyones chances of winning has gone up like 23% :weee:

miragebass

Chimp
Oct 9, 2008
Hey ya'll! Haven't been at Windrock since back in April (grad school can suck one) and dang do I miss it. Sprained my ankle pretty bad about 5 weeks back but I rode the Ohio gravity fest this weekend and it felt good. Hoping to get at least 1 more person to split gas from Ohio and we might head down for Friday/Saturday.

Anyone gonna be riding Friday or mostly just the weekend? Let me know! If I don't see you guys this weekend, I'll for sure be back in mid-December when our trails are covered in that stupid white stuff.

miragebass

Chimp
Oct 9, 2008
Sounds good. Found some of the Cincinnati guys who are going just for the day Saturday, so I think I'll just roll with them and make a long day trip of it. Hopefully I'll see you guys then!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Steve Wentz at the solvista bike park just donated a SDG bel air special edition"sol vista" seat for the raffle!

This is looking to be the best fall ride yet weather and schwag wise !

Scuba steve might miss the raffle which means that everyones chances of winning has gone up like 23% :weee:
Will he be signing boobies in the parking lot?

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Glad it made it there in time. Someone please save the above picture on their phone, then do an inventory check when Jason arrives to make sure none of those items go 'missing' between MI and TN. :)

Just kidding. Have a great weekend, guys! Looks like damn-near PERFECT weather in store:
http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USTN0370

I wish I could be there!!!

--JP

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Fvck me. Can't believe I have to miss this.
"Have" to miss it.
You don't have to miss anything.

WWDWD?
That's right,
What would Dallas Winston do?
He would get up out of that hospital bed and go to windrock because,

"Don't you know a rumble ain't a rumble without me?"

Ha, come on Kenan,
"Let's do it for Johnny, man. We'll do it for Johnny!"

Show up Ponyboy! ;)

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
The raffle will happen on Saturday. We usually decide on prices that day, but right now I can't remember the exact prices. But you have to be present to win. We hold the drawing around 4.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
The raffle will happen on Saturday. We usually decide on prices that day, but right now I can't remember the exact prices. But you have to be present to win. We hold the drawing around 4.
OK. Just trying to budget some extra cash for the raffle. :D

Maybe a few impromptu contests in the parking lot. "Complimentary" entry into the raffle for winners...and most pathetic attempts at winning.

Or maybe automatic entry for:
Worst open wound
Most ghetto setup
Best odor
Track stand contest
Automatic entry for anyone donating their truck to pull bikes
Beer Chug contest
...shenanigans, basicly!:p

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
This sucks:mad: I can't make it till Sunday. What time will the shuttlecock wagon start on Sunday????