Quantcast

2011 661 Gear

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
Anyone have any idea on the release dates of the 2011 line of their gear? Ive been waiting to get a few things but I want to order it all at the same time.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Everything's all kinda jacked up yet since One Industries took em over. Should be fairly soon here....
I just emailed Peter, I'll try to get back to you with a date if he knows it...

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
They seem to be chugging away with some of the new stuff. I just wish they'd get the DOT helmets up. Im horrible at waiting patiently.

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
Anyone have any idea when the new DOT line of helmets are going to go up? I see nothing on the site about them.

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Some of the 2011 product is available on the site right now (like the EVO Pressure Suit and the new EVO Carbon bike helmets). Also, the new hard-shell Prodigy (cut for the Leatt) is on the site. It was actually 2010 product but was never on the web site to purchase until a few weeks ago.

Stumpjump, if you see it available on the site, better not wait. I have found out the hard way that waiting for that one last item to show up available may be just enough time for something else to be out of stock.

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
Trying to get a DOT helmet. I love the regular helmets, but Im crashing way too fast now to put everything in the hands of SNELL. I want a helmet that I know is going to keep my noodle intact.

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
661. They started putting all of the bicycle fullfaces up but no DOT approved lids up. The one industries helmets dont seem to be as well vented as the 661 line.

Tdiddy

Monkey
Apr 8, 2009
I'm very happy with my snell and dot approved 661 fenix helmet. Not that much heavier than a bike specific helmet with all the extra protection, and if it's good enough for Aaron Gwin, then, well...

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Only new DOT 661 I'm aware of is the Fenix Arcadium - - which is still a Fenix, just with a different color scheme. I'm sure there will be some tweaks but still basically a Fenix. May not happen right away; if you noticed, they were slow releasing some colors of the 2010 Fenix and never released some of the originally modeled 2010 Fenix color schemes that were in their catalog.