Quantcast

2011 Local Race Round 1

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
The 2011 local race series kicked it off on the steep and techy! There was a total of about 16-17 riders and the trail claimed one broken wrist, hand a few fingers on different riders and many cuts and bruises. The turnout was great Cedric Gracia was there to watch wishing he brought his V-10 along instead of the AM sled! Also Lancaster and Robertson were there to watch the youngsters pinning it.

Richard road his trial MOTO down the trial. You can check more pics info. and video below. Let me know what U think about the images!

2011 Round 1

Last edited:

sjt 710

Chimp
Mar 1, 2011
DAMN cedric garcia was there! i sold richard thats trials bike, that trials bike is just like a bike, except it actually goes uphill, haha. i missed the race, who won? quoting my dad,"that trail isnt a trail, its just a big dick contest carved into a mountain" i thought that was pretty funny. ive only riden it a few times but i think thats pretty good for a 14 year old

Last edited:

BikerBoy28

Monkey
Jul 3, 2006
Bellingham, Wa
DAMN cedric garcia was there! i sold richard thats trials bike, that trials bike is just like a bike, except it actually goes uphill, haha. i missed the race, who won? quoting my dad,"that trail isnt a trail, its just a big dick contest carved into a mountain" i thought that was pretty funny. ive only riden it a few times but i think thats pretty good for a 14 year old
Pinkbike is that way ------->