Quantcast

2011 NFL Thread

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
what the hell might as well start one

Ted Ginn Jr bailed out Alex Smith and the 49ers with two kick returns for TD's late in the 4th to beat the Seahawks. Alex actually had a rating of 90 but he still can't hit an open reciever in the end zone....At least the niners won't go 0-5 to start the season not that 1-4 would be much better:rofl: hell I'll be happy with anything approaching .500:D

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Once a season the Bills (my team) play the Chiefs (my wife's team) and yesterdays game was a freakin blowout. Feels pretty good to have bragging rights for the next year :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
The Bills "looked" (I didn't see the game, just monitored the play-by-play and the stats) great yesterday. Wonder if that's a harbinger of things to come or just a lot of false hope to be followed by crushed spirits and broken dreams?

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
The Bills "looked" (I didn't see the game, just monitored the play-by-play and the stats) great yesterday. Wonder if that's a harbinger of things to come or just a lot of false hope to be followed by crushed spirits and broken dreams?
My guess is that this season will turn out like most others. The Bills will start out strong which will give all us fans hope and then they will slowly fizzle out disappointing everyone. Although I am predicting a few more wins this season than usual because they did look suprisingly good yesterday.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Ha, I have never been so stoked on a loss before.
Newton threw for 422 yards, and the Panthers were actually exciting to watch for the first time in years.
Now their defense is still leakier than Fukushima, but at least they will be fun to watch play this year.
Plus, I love all the fat bald white recliner clowns who said Newton did not have what it takes to be a NFL quarterback.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
As if it didn't suck bad enough to be an Orioles & Washington Capitals fan, the Cowboys just had to pull yet another spread-em-&-bite-the-pillow last night. My attempt to try and clean up my potty-mouth lasted only 16 1/2 hours. Thank God my kids were asleep though my wife was awoken by my red-faced ranting even through a heater vent.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Bills starting the season 2-0, and proving (yet again) that you should never count Buffalo out of the second half.

Got to watch Rivers cough the ball up three times, too, which was satisfying.

It was a good football day. Tonight: the battle of the suck.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
Bills starting the season 2-0, and proving (yet again) that you should never count Buffalo out of the second half.
Yeah the first half of the game I thought that here are the Bills that I know but what was up with the second half. I couldnt believe my eyes! They came from behind and scored 5 touchdowns in the second half?!? Maybe the Bills are going to be one of those teams that will suprise everyone this season.

Although I know I'm just being a typical Bills fan and getting my hopes up just to be shot down again and again.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Yeah the first half of the game I thought that here are the Bills that I know but what was up with the second half. I couldnt believe my eyes! They came from behind and scored 5 touchdowns in the second half?!? Maybe the Bills are going to be one of those teams that will suprise everyone this season.

Although I know I'm just being a typical Bills fan and getting my hopes up just to be shot down again and again.
See my title over there <=========???

I feel your pain. I know dissapoint.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Oh burrrrrrrrrrrn yesterday on the Seahawks game. I was really thinking that was the only game that mattered to win this year, and they got HAMMERED. Holy shoot. Brings back memories from when I was three... and we ate doritos with guac... and cheered them on through every loss no matter what.

GO HAWKS. But please stop sucking. ;)

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
patriots win superbowl.
this is probably true. and that fact makes me want to vomit.

Oh burrrrrrrrrrrn yesterday on the Seahawks game. I was really thinking that was the only game that mattered to win this year, and they got HAMMERED. Holy shoot. Brings back memories from when I was three... and we ate doritos with guac... and cheered them on through every loss no matter what.

GO HAWKS. But please stop sucking. ;)

Go Pitt! Getting embarrassed by Baltimore seems to have woke the players up.

Last edited: