Quantcast

2011 Specialized Demo Action Images

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Jeff brought his Demo into town and i went and shot him yesterday. The bike looks sick and I am pretty sure we will be testing one sometime soon and look forward to it!:thumb:

CHECK THEM OUT HERE

Last edited:

X777

Chimp
Aug 17, 2007
i will have a look into the paintjobs and will post colour combinations tomorow...
no photos though, but at least you'll know what to expect...

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
basically the one that started this thread... cool. i definitely can dig the "bumblebee" scheme

but I WANT this bike... whatever happened to the understated bad A paint schemes... a matte black ano would kill

Last edited:

Gridds

Monkey
Dec 18, 2008
Great Britain
I think they all looks pretty damn good! Yellow+black is the sweetest.

What's going on with the rear shock mount? Is it a custom forked end to the shock, or is it a separate link between the shock and the chainstay section? If the latter how is rotation at the shock mount prevented?

daday

Chimp
Jul 2, 2008
oh i sure hope the green black one comes out - really liking it - and hope the CCDB fits on it! ;)

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
If they made an anodized black I know be far more interested in it. Overall it looks like a great improvement over the 2010 and older bikes.

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
i'd hate to say it.... but i think that the color coordination has almost gone too far in the bike industry. 4 years ago, there was none. 2 years ago it was sharp but not tacky, now.... this is just ridiculous. the anodized parts should be "accents" not half the color scheme. when i see the black/yellow one, all I can think of is

ollyforster

Chimp
Dec 9, 2009
I can honestly say my 2010 Demo is on ebay as soon as we get release dates! The green and black one will be mine!!!

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
Anyone figured out what wheelset is being specc'd on the 2011 completes?

Its obviously not DT like years past, but the pattern on the rim profile makes them look almost like an XT wheelset (which there is no way that can be possible)...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Anyone figured out what wheelset is being specc'd on the 2011 completes?

Its obviously not DT like years past, but the pattern on the rim profile makes them look almost like an XT wheelset (which there is no way that can be possible)...
could also be Saint... I've seen some pics of them floating around and the graphics look similar IIRC