Quantcast

2011 US Open

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
Any one got any official word?

Plattekill Bike Park's ProGRT and UCI Points race is scheduled May 18-22. That's sandwiched between another Northeast ProGRT and the Open. I'm trying to find out who may show up this year. It should be an epic three weeks. :weee:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
surprised they havent announced anything yet. even their site still has the hold info. they usually had the next year's info up ahead of time.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
on a somewhat unrelated note, I was just checking out the site, early bird season pass prices are up to $309 now? really? I was considering one because I now work close to there and would be able to go after work, but now I'm reconsidering

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
on a somewhat unrelated note, I was just checking out the site, early bird season pass prices are up to $309 now? really? I was considering one because I now work close to there and would be able to go after work, but now I'm reconsidering
Ya, get one at platty and save $110. That'll buy you some gas , PLUS you can camp at the mountain. You know what they say about that :thumb:

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
Its up 20$, was 289 last year. Still getting one, But probably a platte pass too.

No more occasioal slacker riding - 2009 I woke up, 2010 I stepped up (Then slowed down, ankle is still a lil b***h), 2011 I blow up! (In the good way) RIDE RIDE RIDE RIDE RIDE RIDE RIDE!!!!!

Last edited:

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
haha, now I'll sit back and wait for a 3 page nasty email for starting this thread, which actually helped squash rumors.

The US Open is great for Northeast gravity racing, East Coast gravity racing and American gravity racing. Gravity Project will be there in full force.