Quantcast

For Sale 2012 Cannondale Jekyll

Category
Cross Country & Trail
Price
Size
Large
Mountain (AZ, CO, ID, MT, NV, NM, UT, WY)

DirtHurt

Chimp
Aug 14, 2008
Up for grabs is my trusty endure crusher. 26" lovers, this is for you.

Fell in love with this bike as soon as I rode it and it has performed awesomely! The Fox Dyad RT2 (yes, it _is_ c'dale proprietary, but...) is one of the best mid travel (150mm) shocks I've ever ridden. The two ravel modes (90/150mm) have their own dedicated damping circuits and independent rebound adjustment. Coil-shock-like plushness when wide open, and firm, traction enhancing nearly bob-free suspension in the short travel mode. Really super active! Absolutely
no maintenance issues.

The frame is a standard alloy jekyll frame, and the parts are a curated mix that I've put together over the past 1.5 years. Fork is the surprisingly plush dual position Rockshox Sektor TK (firm coil). Changes the lower HS bearing about a month ago.
Highlights:

Straightline 1.5" stem (50mm)
Raeface Atlas bars, 31.8 clamp, 785mm width, red ano
Formula R1 brakes with two-piece red ano 180mm rotors
ESI xtra chunky silicone grips (have the original lock-ons too)
KS lev 125mm 31.6 dropper (also have a 100mm if you please -- the former might be too much for some riders with shorter inseams)
Stans Arch EX wheel set
Maxxis Minion DHF 3C front tire 2.5, tubeless
WTB Bronson rear tire 2.3, tubeless
SRAM 2x10:
* mid cage type II X9 rear derailleur
* 36/38 S3 XO front derailleur
* 11-36 cassette (pg-1070)
* X9 trigger shifters
* brand new Raceface 24/36/bash on SRAM S-1200 BB30 crank

Could also include an e.13 XCX chain guide and OneUp 16t/42t big cog conversion if you want to go 1x10 (chianline works great with that crank, also have a red ano 36t race face narrow/wide ring)

Bike is an absolute demon downhill, and plenty capable on the way back up. I've been a mechanic and racer for years, so trust me, this thing is taken care of.

31lb with the big rubber and pedals.

Im looking to trade for a new bike but cash is nice too. I will even put up cash for the right bike trade.
p5pb11321678.jpg