Quantcast

2012 Sea Otter CAT1 DH video...you might be in it!

sriracha

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
Here's a little video, shot from top to bottom, of the entire DH track, during the 2012 Sea Otter Classic. This is all CAT1, young guns, hauling ass. You might be in it, check it:

Last edited:

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Speaking of.....Dear talent scouts, please check out Luca Shaw.
Check out his time from Sea Otter, he won his cat 1 15/16 class by over nine seconds,
and was the fastest cat 1 rider in the whole race if you look at all categories. His time of 2:11 would have been right at top 30 in the stacked pro field. I would not point this out if I had not seen this kid ride so much with my own eyeballs. DH, slalom, BMX, whatever, this kid has serious skills.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Speaking of.....Dear talent scouts, please check out Luca Shaw.
Check out his time from Sea Otter, he won his cat 1 15/16 class by over nine seconds,
and was the fastest cat 1 rider in the whole race if you look at all categories. His time of 2:11 would have been right at top 30 in the stacked pro field. I would not point this out if I had not seen this kid ride so much with my own eyeballs. DH, slalom, BMX, whatever, this kid has serious skills.
I signed Luca and his brother Walker this past fall, stoked to have them in TLD. Finally got to meet them in person at the Otter and I was even more stoked, because they were just about the nicest kids i've ever worked with.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Yeah Stik, those guys live 25 minutes north of me, and I have seen them ride a ton at races. Honestly, I don't personally know them well, but they come across as nice, quiet, and focused as opposed to my style which is more loud and highly caffienated. And their talent is without question.

Ha, and Dogboy, I forgot those kids won some xc races too this winter.