Quantcast

2012 team rumour and speculation

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Wonder if they're trying to force "Forward Geometry" onto all their riders? Brook obviously did better as soon as he went back to a normal setup, and Barel has always been very particular about setups
I saw some of their AM completes were stock with super long TTs and 10mm stems. I'd be interested to try it, but I'd hate to be stuck with such a specific bike setup.

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
will evil be making a return to ms racing. There was a team rumours sketch that hinted at a come back

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Lapierre? Loic Bruni has teh rainbow stripes too.
'Used to.' He's still there.

MS-Mondraker maybe since they lost Ragot to Lapierre. Biggest Commencal team was just announced, and going with what Stik said the only others that are unannounced and still field teams are Kona and Labryinth.

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
isn't Mondraker a spanish company?
And Commencal is sitting in Andorra, right?
Where's Bruni going? Did I miss something?
What Stik said: "Charre is riding in the same tent that used to house another french world champ...and is back in TLD D3 helmets."

Bruni is still on Lapierre.
MS-Mondraker, Labyrinth, Commencal, Kona are active teams who 'used to' have a French World Champ.

Riding Addiction Commencal just announced their team. Unless someone has switched frame suppliers this was really to only major WC team on Commencal bikes

Labyrinth is pretty small, and MS-Mondraker just lost a former French World Champ to Lapierre. So My guess is Charre is headed to MS. They need some new talent after losing Rogot and Macdonald

No one said anything about her going to a French brand.

Tdiddy

Monkey
Apr 8, 2009
mondraker just lost Fabien Barel, everybody's favoritist french world champ. Charre on Mondraker for the win.

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
Gwin is on the move? Get the hell out of here! I think he is signed to Trek.
allow me to first grade it for you.

Above is a link to an interview with World Cup racer Aaron Gwin. He discusses his recent move to Factory Specialized from Trek World Racing.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Sam Hill won the first Aussie National round right before Kovarik.
Flat pedal power. Boom!

Men
1. Samuel Hill - 3:22.02
2. Chris Kovarik +1.66
3. Connor Fearon +2.06
4. Ben Cory +4.29
5. Graeme Mudd +5.64
6. Brendan Moon +9.21
7. Rick Boyer +9.64
8. David McMillan +9.68
9. Joe Vejvoda +9.77
10. Jared Rando +13.58

Women
1. Caroline Buchanan - 4:06.42
2. Claire Buchar +0.72
3. Lisa Mathison +9.90
4. Madeline Taylor +17.38
5. Shelly Flood +36.33

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
anything without Gwin would be... but it's still a solid lineup. Two podium placers, and a young up and comer that's got solid, demonstrated talent? solid. I think with the right program they will be able to perform well individually and as a team.

I wonder what the loss of Brannigan will mean to Devinci? I wonder if they will replace him...

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
if team rumours to be believed and so far its been spot on then shes joining the hannahs on the united ride team.