Quantcast

2012 US Gravity Nationals - Post game wrap up and pictures

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
Note to everybody, I have to pack tomorrow when I get home from work and then Thurs I get to do this all over again at Snowshoe 2..... still have to work in a PR in all this too. Not complaining, just explaining it might take some time.

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Note to everybody, I have to pack tomorrow when I get home from work and then Thurs I get to do this all over again at Snowshoe 2..... still have to work in a PR in all this too. Not complaining, just explaining it might take some time.
Noted, and thanks for taking the time to look up pics for us! When you get a chance, any of 281 would be greatly appreciated :thumb:

dirtinmyeye

Chimp
Apr 16, 2012
If you are looking for photos from the Gravity Nationals please check out my website:

www.randomstartphotography.com

I am a photographer in Georgia. I primarily photograph BMX but now that my boys are moving into DS and DH you will be seeing much more of us! So far I have posted albums for Days 1 and 2. I have many more photos to go through - be on the look out for Days 3 & 4.

Thanks for looking!

Mandy Loorham
Random Start Photography

p.s. - if you click on "Like" your photo will show up on your Facebook page!

Last edited:

ngragtmans

Chimp
Jun 2, 2009
Greenville, SC
I have posted some of my favorite pictures up on my Facebook page as well as on Pinkbike:

Pinkbike:
http://ngragtmans.pinkbike.com/album/2012-USA-Gravity-National-Championships/

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.362116203859672.82656.220269484711012&type=1

These are just a few pictures as I do have over a thousand more. I had an awesome time this weekend and from what I saw everyone else enjoyed themselves as well!

Any pictures of the tall mammal in the Bunny Suit would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Nick Gragtmans

bousq

Chimp
Jul 25, 2012
My old man shralps via the lens - he doesn't get to many races, but he got to nats. Here's just a couple of the best.
7640899372_829d03b38c_c.jpg
7640911220_d14f4a9137_c.jpg
7640944892_f984cb02a3_c.jpg
7640949886_8876425a73_c.jpg
7640973202_f2c867a8e1_c.jpg

If anyone wants to get these to their people let me know.

0110-M-P

Monkey
Jun 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Spliced together a few practice runs from Thursday on the amatuer course to get a full run. Had the ContourHD set up for riding near dusk, so it gets a bit blown out whenever I hit the slopes. Anyways...

hotrodmarlin

Chimp
Oct 29, 2007
Psycle on and Waterdogs- Thank you!
skyboss- look at the pictures psycle on posted in the first page of this thread. There's a good one of you in there.
blake- did party steve make it back ok? i saw him hanging out for a while at the big jump out of the woods but he must have wandered off because i didn't see him at the end.

Psycle on and Waterdogs- Thank you!
skyboss- look at the pictures psycle on posted in the first page of this thread. There's a good one of you in there.
blake- did party steve make it back ok? i saw him hanging out for a while at the big jump out of the woods but he must have wandered off because i didn't see him at the end.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check it out at the house, my work computer is sensoring that link.

Thanks Psycle on for posting the picks.

Oct 26, 2001
God Hole NC
Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check it out at the house, my work computer is sensoring that link.

Thanks Psycle on for posting the picks.
No Problem! The first set (the ones with the camper and dog in them) were taken by Tammy (also her RM name) so it was awesome that she was able to get those for everyone!

bmbass

Chimp
Sep 20, 2010
Hippyville, NC
Party Steve did make it back, there's a good shot of he and I in the video on Vital, he's drinking all my beer as usual. Someone needs to start selling booze to penguins.. damn discriminatory alcohol laws.

Sugar_brad

Monkey
Jun 20, 2009
Check out Emerson at the beginning...simply awesome.

[video]http://www.vitalmtb.com/videos/member/2012-U-S-National-Champs-DH-Video,14547/sspomer,2[/video]

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
I thought the last we chatted you weren't sure you were coming..... I didn't know you were gonna be there. I am sure we crossed paths, you should have yelled at me (or did you?).