Quantcast

2012 World Champs - the coolest pic no one has posted

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
awwww.

If he really loved his jesus, he'd win races.

KIDDING!
Fixed that for you ;)

I will say his improving results will bring him confidence. He commented he isn't in full mental form this season so it might have been that more than phisical fitness that meant lower results.

Congrats to Sam. He seems happy and we know what a new child did to Peaty's form ;)

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Hehe, a bit confusing but - I think Bizutch was writing a thought bubble caption for Sam in the picture.

Sam is fine and placed 5th at Worlds last weekend. This was just a screen cap of him in the pits with his boy during some down time.

Great father > 2012 World Champ
Indeed.

Great screengrab, Sam is the man.
Yeah - it really is a great pic and a side of Sam we don't really see that much.

...BTW - if you watch the vid link and FF to the 1:07 mark - as vitalMTB pointed out - Sam does a MACH 2 nose-wheelie into a berm and just shakes it off like "Whatever". LoL. Pretty insane.

Last edited:

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
I remember in 2006, Sam Hill used to eat babies before a race. And punch trees. The trees fell over.
Random Facts About Sam Hill:

- All of Sam Hill's toes are big toes

- Sam Hill can slam a revolving door.

- The odds of experiencing an encounter with the elusive Sam Hill are approximately 52,932,018,490,314 to 1… If you are lucky enough to see him; you will experience 10 seconds of good fortune until you are brutally devoured by Sam’s mind... Yes he can eat you with his mind because he is that awesome.

DAMN YOU for making me do that...

:D

Last edited:

Whoops

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
New Zealand
Great photo. If his real-life personality matches how he comes through in all the videos he'll be a fantastic dad.

Interested to see Sam wearing a Leatt. Is this new (post dad-hood insurance) or am I just not very observant?

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
Yeah, how dare she!

It's a can of soft drink dude...

tabletop84

Monkey
Nov 12, 2011
Last edited:

Owennn

Monkey
Mar 10, 2009
Yeah, how dare she!
It's a can of soft drink dude...
Actually Caffeine and breast feeding can have bad results, irritable angry baby which means angry mother/parents. Speaking from experience here.

klunky

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2003
Scotland
Coolest world champs pic and its Hill holding a baby...when did ridemonkey get so girly?
The cool pics of the champs are on vital if anyone cares. Carry on watching babys or twilight or what ever it is you lot do.

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
Actually Caffeine and breast feeding can have bad results, irritable angry baby which means angry mother/parents. Speaking from experience here.
you get angry when your infant is irritable?

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Coolest world champs pic and its Hill holding a baby...when did ridemonkey get so girly?
The cool pics of the champs are on vital if anyone cares. Carry on watching babys or twilight or what ever it is you lot do.
You are right about RM becoming old and girly. But I have to disagree regarding the coolest picture, SuspectDevice has already posted it:

Last edited: