Quantcast

2013-2014 nhl season thread

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I'm going to try for the next 4 seconds to see if I can find any fvcks to give...

Nope. Screw hockey. I'm sure they'll either go on strike or get locked out anyway.

Casey-Ryan

Monkey
Jan 2, 2012
Gloucester, MA
I am waiting for......

-The Bruins to win another cup

-People to care about Fisher in Nashvile and not the fact he is married to underwood

-Philly's female friends to shave there beards, its just NASTY!

-Detroit to stop getting better with age.

-Keith Yandle to move back to boston, so we can be friends again. Arizona WAY TO FAR BRO!

-Also for the Lingerie hockey league to happen as maybe an in between periods thing? No offense Newton and Andover youth hockey teams but chicks in thongs beating the crap out of each other on the ice is just more appealing to me then little tommy playing at the garden.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Lingerie hockey league...you may be on to something there...

I used to work with a guy who hung out with Yandle in HS, I bet we know some of the same people.

GOOOOO BLACKHAWKS!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
patrick "the turtle" waah is a coach....there is no god.

Last edited:

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
Mason is playing pretty well and the Flyers STILL suck.

Go Habs...can't wait til Emelin is back soon!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Soooo..playoffs are on. Habs have moved on already...Hawks appear to have their ish together finally. Bruins/Wings having a decent go and Matt Cooke is suspended. What have you all taken from this so far?

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
So, apparently if you have a cable username/password (and of course, you only obtain this legally through actually paying a cable bill each month and not by bribing your cousin with a case of beer to give you his parent's login information), you can watch all of the playoff games on NBCSports.com.

:weee:

jsg04

Monkey
Aug 29, 2006
The Pens damn near killed me last night... that was too much. Also can someone send out an Amber Alert for Sid. I miss him.

Some crazy series all around. How about the Kings forcing a game 7 and the Hawks coming back from two down and winning the next 4.

I agree with JohnE that B's/Habs series is going to be awesome.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Gaborik... forces OT with 7 seconds left. The extra period has been entertaining so far (4.5 minutes in as of my typing this).