Quantcast

For Sale 2013 Norco Rance Killer B-2

Category
650b / 27.5"
Price
$2200
Size
Medium
Mountain (AZ, CO, ID, MT, NV, NM, UT, WY)

Dusty

Chimp
Jan 22, 2011
This is a Medium 2013 Norco Range Killer B-2 with 650/27.5 wheels that I am looking to sell. I have upgraded multiple items on the bike and have kept it in excellent condition. I decided that I wanted to try a different bike just for fun, but this has been such an incredible bike to have. It currently has a freshly rebuilt Fox 34 Float Evo fork up front, though I believe I still have the TALAS internals for it somewhere that I can put back in if wanted. I swapped the stock shock for a Monarch plus that is brand new and has never been ridden on. I have a KS LEV 125 post on it and for a little more I can install the Southpaw remote, otherwise it just has the standard actuator, I also have a Reverb that I can install if that is the desired post; along with never used Guide R brakes. Currently the bike is set up as a 1X10 system with RaceFace (RF) Evolve cranks and a RF narrow-wide 34T ring which I can swap for another size if wanted; along with a ZEE R. Derailleur and a Saint shifter along with a brand new chain. I believe most of the other parts are stock except the grips and tires (which are set up tubeless). I just replaced all the bearings and cleaned the bike as well as had it tuned up. Let me know if you are interested in seeing the bike. Feel free to call or text, may take a minute to get back to you if I am working.
Full Side-3.jpg
Back view.jpg
Detail 1.jpg
Detail 2.jpg
Front view-1.jpg
Full Side-3.jpg
Back view.jpg
Detail 1.jpg
Detail 2.jpg

Last edited: