Quantcast

2013 Snowshoe Bike Park: Racing and Events Calendar

rocklobster

Monkey
Apr 3, 2011
yeah, their gonna run the exact same course they used for race #1 and the pro grt, keeping the trend going! JK, i have no idea.

d.tate

Judge Dread
May 22, 2007
I assume the course preview will be up soon, but if I had to wager I would bet upper hairball to lower pro dh.

*UPDATE: My sources are saying that elite and AM will do Upper to Lower Hairball. All others Upper Hairball to Lower Pro DH.

Last edited:

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
I assume the course preview will be up soon, but if I had to wager I would bet upper hairball to lower pro dh.

*UPDATE: My sources are saying that elite and AM will do Upper to Lower Hairball. All others Upper Hairball to Lower Pro DH.
Yep, as of about lunch time, it's all over MyFace or FaceSpace...... HairBall from beginning to end = excited (to shoot, not to ride)

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
Josh Standish.... they life flighted him to Charleston. For the most part he's ok. His mom said on FB that he's in surgery today just to clean out the superficial wound he had on his head. There is nothing serious and he should be going home tomorrow.

RideDad

Chimp
Aug 28, 2009
Haven't seen a course preview, but thought I would mention that it's a Saturday race this weekend with series awards Sat night and a grass DS on Sunday. Not sure how well known the schedule is. Hate to see someone show up Saturday mid day to find the race runs already started.