650b / 27.5"
Price
Size
Large

captainspauldin

intrigued by a pole
May 14, 2007
Jersey Shore
Frame: 2015 Guerrilla Gravity Megatrail V1/OG in Barhump blue powdercoat. Revised chainstay was replaced beginning of this year by GG when the original one snapped, powder coated black instead of attempting to colormatch the rest of the bike. Pivots replaced at the same time when the chainstay was replaced. Some paint chips as you would expect for a 4 year old frame. Bolt on ISCG tab included.
Headset: Works Components 1.5* angled headset. Including stock CC 40 headset if you want to go back to stock head angle. Head Angle is around 63.5* with this in and the larger 2.6 front tire.
Fork: 2015 RS Pike with Vorsprung Lufkappe upgrade and re-shimmed charger damper to smooth out some of the harshness early Pikes are known for. Rebuilt periodically and still functioning great. Marsch Guard included. Oneup EDC Top cap included.
Rear Shock: 2019 Fox DPX2 Kashima, handful of rides on this shock, works very well. I can knock off $250 off the sale price if you want me to just include the Cane Creek DB Air CS that will be included with the bike either way.
Drivetrain: M8000 XT shifter, rear derailleur and 11-46 cassette (cassette only a handful of rides on it)
Cranks: Race Face Aeffect Cinch with crank bolt mod so you don't need to use a extractor to remove the cranks. In pictures has a 32T Steel RF ring on, but including a 30T orange alu RF ring and 34T Oneup Oval ring as well.
Brakes: Magura MT5 203/180mm rotors with fresh brake pads that were just bed in.
Wheels: e13 TRS+ wheelset, I had upgraded to the newer wider version of the e13 TRS+ rims, but smashed the rear one and had to put back the older TRS+ rim on it (it's still 25mm, so it's not skinny). Cushcore in the rear.
Tires: 2.6/2.3 Specialized Butcher GRIDs on now. Rear Tire in great condition (couple of rides) and I'm including a (used) 2.3" Slaughter if you want something less aggressive in the rear.
Cockpit: Shown with 31.8mm Renthal Fatbar Lite 30mm rise and 50mm Apex Stem. Deity Knuckleduster lock-ons. I can swap it out for the orange 35mm RF Atlas 20mm rise and RF Atlas 50mm stem if you want a 35mm cockpit. To be clear I'm not including both cockpits, just whichever one you want.
Seatpost: Crank Bros Highline 170mm. - No issues, replaced my Reverb that crapped out.
Saddle: WTB Volt that matches the blue and orange.

Extras: e13 trs+ rim, 2 Chainrings, Bashguard, CC DB Air CS, CC 40 Headset, extra 11-50T cassette and freehub, extra freehub body for e13 hubs, RS Shock Pump, 2.3" Slaughter tire.

Not included: Pedals, EDC tool (not pictured), MacRide foam grips and headset spacer.

This bike has been amazing, very happy with it. It's a great do-all bike, works great at bike parks(especially with the angled headset) and for long trail rides alike. Upgrading to one of the new Revved bikes. Let me know if you have any questions.

p5pb17781782.jpg

More Pics here: https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2649425/