Quantcast

2015 Jedi Build

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
Here she is, all prepped and ready to sit in my house for another 2 months until the snow melts...

27.5 jedi, size medium
BOS Void rear shock
BOS Idylle FCV fork
Canfield cranks/chainring (pedals also)
Saint brakes
Saint shifter to a Zee derailur, KMC chain
Deity seat on a SDG post
Deity stem, renthal bars
Profile Elite hubs laced to Flow EX rims (DHF tires of course)

37.73 as it sits, should be 38.5 with pedals

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
They are great, i have been running them for the last 2 seasons with no issues, generally by the end of the season the rear is a bit shot, but they are light and strong enough to work, what more do ya need?

metalMTB

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
Richmond, VA
cool. i'm hoping to get mine together next week. Just had to send back my cranks. sent me 160s instead of 165's and I need a new upper headset. The finish on these frames is immaculate!

no skid marks

Monkey
Jan 15, 2006
ACT Australia
Super nice! How do you like the rims?
They are great, i have been running them for the last 2 seasons with no issues, generally by the end of the season the rear is a bit shot, but they are light and strong enough to work, what more do ya need?
Keep in mind he's on arguably one of the best rim protecting bikes available. I found those rims do flat spot and dent as much as or more than say an 823. Lighter though. and they seem to still stay tubeless dented.

nope, been running profile for the last 2 seasons. super happy with the hubs.
Mega engagement rear one? No issues with them?
Bike looks great. Enjoy it. I'm curious to know how the Bos air works with the Jedis leverage curve. I dig mine in my Zerode.

Last edited:

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Mega engagement rear one? No issues with them?
I have had 3 sets on this last one its on a long and low enduro bike. I never had an issue there is a bit of resistance that can be lessened by adding some oil onto the ratchet mechanism....only notice when spinning back wheel.