Quantcast

2015 NFL thread so speak up already!

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
What in the holy hell are the Cardinals doing to the Packers!? :o

Aaron Rodgers has been sacked eight times and has turned the ball over three times.
Turns out the Cardinals are a really goddamn good football team when they aren't reduced to playing a complete scrub at QB as the result of injuries. Adding David Johnson hasn't hurt either.

They might be my favorite to win the Superbowl at this point. I should put money on that.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Turns out the Cardinals are a really goddamn good football team when they aren't reduced to playing a complete scrub at QB as the result of injuries. Adding David Johnson hasn't hurt either.

They might be my favorite to win the Superbowl at this point. I should put money on that.
A Carolina/Arizona NFC championship game will be fun to watch.

And go Rams.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

If Palmer stays healthy this year I can see the Cardinals doing rather well. They were pretty damned good until they lost him last year.
Not surprised.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am releived to hear that Peyton Manning has denied any involvement in HGH. One thing that history has taught us is that when an Athlete denies cheating, they are always innocent.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Last edited:

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
I'm surprised Chip lasted this long. It's like he was trying to suck with all the roster moves he made over the last couple of years.

The biggest head scratcher to me is letting McCoy go, signing Demarco, and then sitting him.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A new coach will come in, he will have to deal with the horrible personnel decisions made by Chip. He will then get fired. Rinse repeat.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Wild Card Weekend
Saturday, Jan. 9

• AFC: No. 5 Kansas City @ No. 4 Houston, 4:35 p.m. ET (ABC/ESPN)
  • AFC: No. 6 Pittsburgh @ No. 3 Cincinnati, 8:15 p.m. ET (CBS)
Sunday, Jan. 10

• NFC: No. 6 Seattle @ No. 3 Minnesota, 1:05 p.m. ET (NBC)
  • NFC: No. 5 Green Bay @ No. 4 Washington, 4:40 p.m. ET (Fox)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Houston, Pittsburgh, Seattle, Green Bay

Historically I get half my playoff picks wrong. Come on, there is no way the Vikings or Redskins can win, right?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Houston, Pittsburgh, Seattle, Green Bay

Historically I get half my playoff picks wrong. Come on, there is no way the Vikings or Redskins can win, right?
I give the Redskins a fighting chance in this round. For whatever reason they play well at home. 6 and 2 for home games, 3 and 5 on the Road. The packers have also sucked balls the last few months.

I haven't seen the Chiefs play, but a 10 game winning streak is pretty damn good.

Chiefs, Seattle, Pitt, Skins.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
My issue with Washington is that they have not beaten a team with a winning record, and I have a hard time picking against Aaron Rodgers.

In the KC game, I am picking against Andy Reid. No doubt that team is rolling though.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My issue with Washington is that they have not beaten a team with a winning record, and I have a hard time picking against Aaron Rodgers.

In the KC game, I am picking against Andy Reid. No doubt that team is rolling though.
Again, I have not seen the Redskins play, but if they have any kind of pass rush, Aaron Rodgers ain't Aaron Rodgers.