Quantcast

2015 NFL thread so speak up already!

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Fun fact for @I Are Baboon: The Rams last made the playoffs in 2004. Out of the remaining NFC teams, how many of them do you think have made the playoffs at least twice since then?

The answer is all of them. :rofl:

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Fun fact for @I Are Baboon: The Rams last made the playoffs in 2004. Out of the remaining NFC teams, how many of them do you think have made the playoffs at least twice since then?

Fun fact, the lions have only won a single playoff game in the super bowl era.

So, well, the rams may suck, but we;'re still the champions of suck

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Friends of mine have been hitting up the Bills training camps since they're held here in Rochester. I will say that we "should" be better this year with all of the off season adds but wow, Bills fans must be the most optimistic fans in the NFL. Everyone is getting their hopes up way too high as usual. The FB posts are starting to get hilarious.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Friends of mine have been hitting up the Bills training camps since they're held here in Rochester. I will say that we "should" be better this year with all of the off season adds but wow, Bills fans must be the most optimistic fans in the NFL. Everyone is getting their hopes up way too high as usual. The FB posts are starting to get hilarious.
no, it's just another excuse for buffalo people to get drunk.

and the people i know from buffalo are all pretty big alcoholics

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England

The Rams shall rise again! As a Rams fan who always expects a 4-12 season, I will say that they are headed in the right direction and I am really looking forward to the coming season for the first time in a while. Heck, they might even be a .500 team!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Go Bills! I can't believe the Bills hired Rex Ryan...........they have talented players...........but now they've got an Asshat coach.

Marv Levy's still kicking at like 90 or 92 - can we just bring him out of retirement? Or give him a little drink from the Fountain of Youth and bring him back to coach?

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Geno Smith: “Ikemefuna Enemkpali”

Jets Medical Staff: “Geno, we can’t understand you with your jaw wired shut."

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
BLUE FRIDAY! Kicking off pre season at work with coffee, donuts, and my kiddo raising the 12th man flag! Holla! Thought it was funny to see headlines that Peyton Manning surprised even his coaches--by doing what? you ask?--running. Let's go Hawks!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Hey Phil, my 8th string is better than your 8th string!!!! Go Raiders!!!!! Hey Eric...... 49ers SUCK!!!!!! :D Just enjoying my preseason win, because I wont see a lot in the regular season.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Love watching the Seahawks support each other! Fun game! Can't wait for the big guys to get out there and crush all of you!! ;)