Quantcast

2015 NFL thread so speak up already!

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
#fullretard

http://nypost.com/2015/08/27/russell-wilson-praises-water-for-healing-injury-internet-laughs/

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

* Says sky wizard scripted the comeback win over Green Bay last year
* Divorces wife, starts dating pop strumpet dujour
* Publicly declares he's not banging said pop strumpet
* Say sky wizard made him throw the goal line interception in Super Bowl so he can test his faith (which to be fair sounds a lot better than the sky wizard telling you to off your son)
* Now says magic elixir healed his head bang and apparently a teammates knee

I'm an NCSU grad and in the water bizz, and even I have to say this guy has reached full fucktard status. Even Tim Tebow thinks Wilson is cray-cray.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Regarding Pittsburg bringing in Vick, I guess that's indicative of how scarce serviceable QBs are right now. He hasn't been worth a shit for years now, and apparently doesn't even study the play book based on his comment last year when he got thrown in a Jets game. I guess Ryan Leaf and Vinny Testerverde were busy.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Where as it would normally suck to be a Bills fan this time of year. And I would normally be the first person to enjoy watching them tank. I feel sorry for them and enjoyed watching them today. I am not ready to climb on the bandwagon just yet. We shall see....

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
The Bills did so a lot of potential today and I'm happy to see a lot of things come together for them. But, I feel the whole not deciding on the starting QB thing yet is going to hurt them a bit. They need to hurry up and pick one (Taylor > Manuel > Cassel) so the team can get used to him and move forward.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The Bills did so a lot of potential today and I'm happy to see a lot of things come together for them. But, I feel the whole not deciding on the starting QB thing yet is going to hurt them a bit. They need to hurry up and pick one (Taylor > Manuel > Cassel) so the team can get used to him and move forward.
What if they held up the 3 QB roster and used it to confuse opponents defenses like they did to the Steelers? How many games did they win last year after Manuel tanked and Orton came in to takeover?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
#fullretard

http://nypost.com/2015/08/27/russell-wilson-praises-water-for-healing-injury-internet-laughs/

* Say sky wizard made him throw the goal line interception in Super Bowl so he can test his faith (which to be fair sounds a lot better than the sky wizard telling you to off your son)

I'm an NCSU grad and in the water bizz, and even I have to say this guy has reached full fucktard status. Even Tim Tebow thinks Wilson is cray-cray.
has he endorsed rick santorum yet?

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
#fullretard

Obviously you are taking this out of context. Water heals headaches bro, he obviously didn't have a full on concussion or they wouldn't have allowed him to play the next day. You best recognize that Wilson is a god in Seattle (I'm sure as mind bottling to many of you as Peyton Manning is to me), and a really good person (wait, that one is true). I don't give a fvck who he is fvcking or not fvcking (unless it's me, and then YES! I slept with a ephemeral being!), as long as he keeps on keepin' on. We truly have SUCH a fun team this year! How about that No-E?? (#16 Lockett)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Obviously you are taking this out of context. Water heals headaches bro, he obviously didn't have a full on concussion or they wouldn't have allowed him to play the next day. You best recognize that Wilson is a god in Seattle (I'm sure as mind bottling to many of you as Peyton Manning is to me), and a really good person (wait, that one is true). I don't give a fvck who he is fvcking or not fvcking (unless it's me, and then YES! I slept with a ephemeral being!), as long as he keeps on keepin' on. We truly have SUCH a fun team this year! How about that No-E?? (#16 Lockett)
Unquestionable fandom is stupid. Wilson is a weirdo no matter how many games he wins.

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
:stupid:, and I'm a Seahawks fan.

Also, it's "mind boggling".
Dude, no it's not (yes it is, no it's not, yes it is) we've been through this before!

He's doing awesome on the field and that is what matters! But yeah, I hear what you're saying!!!!

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Yet another successful rally! Though some Raiders fans came down offering to raise the 12th fan flag... upside down! Lol! I heart my jobs on rally days! #gohawks

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
You interacted with Raider's fans?

Careful, you might be pregnant, or caught SARS, or both.
LOL!!!! Must spread rep!
One of my staff is, so we make him help the person who is raising the flag every week. He's as good of a sport as he can be, but one of these days I'm gunna get shanked! ;)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
LOL!!!! Must spread rep!
One of my staff is, so we make him help the person who is raising the flag every week. He's as good of a sport as he can be, but one of these days I'm gunna get shanked! ;)

The most concerned I have ever been about my personal safety was at a Chargers game when the Raiders were in town. I felt safer in a Brazilian Favela.