Quantcast

2015 NFL thread so speak up already!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
On this opening day of football, I remember fondly my midget football playing days (age 13-15 years old). I wasn't the best player, but dammit I played. I know what it's like to put on the pads and get just blasted by someone much bigger than me. I also know what it feels like to score a touchdown. Good times. I'm happy to have experienced it. Go team.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Go Hawks! Another huge turnout for my Seahawks Rally this morning! I am fortunate enough to have some military on site in uniform, so in honor of 9/11, I asked if a few of them would come man the American flag to keep it above the 12th Fan and WA State flags, and properly lower to half mast. We cheered on the way up, and had a moment of silence on the way down. A really cool experience.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
who the fuck is scoring for green bay?

and....

come on st. louis.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Dammit. Good game. Next up, Green Bay. I'm sure it will be another good game. I hope it has a better ending for Seattle though!!!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Looking forward to watching the Chip Kellys tonight. Should be interesting to watch for an impartial third party observer. :)
I mean, you say impartial, but wouldn't there be just the tiniest shadow of vindication when Bradford's knee gets Bradforded for the sixteenth time, the day after Foles put away the the #1 defense in the NFL?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I mean, you say impartial, but wouldn't there be just the tiniest shadow of vindication when Bradford's knee gets Bradforded for the sixteenth time, the day after Foles put away the the #1 defense in the NFL?
I've been through two ACL tears/rehabs. I don't want to see that happen to anyone. :dead: A concussion would be ok though. It's just the head.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
For the record, I think Sam Bradford's knee will be fine. I do predict he'll injure his shoulder and miss time for it. With his famous knee, people forget that he injured his right shoulder twice in college.