Quantcast

2015 NFL thread so speak up already!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Tyrod Taylor has been ranked among the top 5 quarterbacks in QB ranking so far this season. It seems way too good to be true. In the spirit of a true Bills fan... I'm still waiting for something to go wrong.
I think that there are a lot of quarterbacks that could benefit from riding the pine for a few years, hell look at Aaron Rodgers. I still chuckle at the dudes name.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
My takeaway from MNF is that Seattle struggled at home against a shitty Lions team and needed a wrong call to escape with a win. Seattle's early struggles are real. Sorry skibunny, but I am a Rams fan. :D

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
The Seachick's O-line is pretty piss poor, especially in run blocking, so whatever success they will have this season will be due to Wilson and his magic water. That and the continued timely assistance from the zebras...seriously, these guys have benefited from several laughably bad calls. All that said, their D is still for real, even moreso with Mr. Chancellor laying people out again.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
My takeaway from MNF is that Seattle struggled at home against a shitty Lions team and needed a wrong call to escape with a win. Seattle's early struggles are real. Sorry skibunny, but I am a Rams fan. :D
My takeaway is that the lions still suck and deserved to lose regardless of that poor call.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
No need to be sorry, block the fvcking quarterback! We had two really good plays though, the two that ended in a touchdown were pretty amazing! That was not our best game, I'm just glad we pulled it off in the end. It would be SUPER embarrassing to lose to the Lions. And then SUPER DUPER to lose to the Lions at home!

What an I missing here?
Stop looking at the people!

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
No need to be sorry, block the fvcking quarterback! We had two really good plays though, the two that ended in a touchdown were pretty amazing! That was not our best game, I'm just glad we pulled it off in the end. It would be SUPER embarrassing to lose to the Lions. And then SUPER DUPER to lose to the Lions at home!
hey hey hey that's entirely accurate, but it was not nice, it hurt my 1 feeling I have that cares about the lions.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/when-push-comes-to-shove--lions-just-fine-getting-shoved-223017865.html

Typical lions. Seriously, caldwell should have thrown every challenge flag in america on the field and screamed and yelled until they made the proper call. (I know he can't challenge inside 2 minutes) but he sure as shit should have thrown a fit and told the refs they applied the rules wrong.

This is the straw. I'm done.

Any teams out there accepting new fans?
And the Lions are certainly not the only team to get dicked over because of terrible calls. Anyone remember that one Superbowl in 2006...? Seahawks vs. Steelers? Utter BS.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
And the Lions are certainly not the only team to get dicked over because of terrible calls. Anyone remember that one Superbowl in 2006...? Seahawks vs. Steelers? Utter BS.
and I would CERTAINLY never make that claim.

They made their bed. Wilson gave us the ball enough times for us to score enough points that this should have never even been a problem.

hell, had Calvin just executed (protected the damn ball) it wouldn't even matter.

Attachments

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
* Brandon Weeden is your starting QB
* Dez is on the shelf
* Your best current WR is a 140 lb white guy with golden locks
* You just lost to the previously winless Saints
* Your best LB (Sean Lee) is out with a head bumpy
* You're going to Foxboro to play the most dominant team in the NFL at the moment

What should you do? Oh, I know!! Piss off one of the biggest red asses in sports history by "complimenting" his wife!

http://news.yahoo.com/patriots-try-stop-greg-hardy-dls-dallas-debut-172326539--spt.html

No big surprise, but this will get ugly methinks.